Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DakotaMike
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I need a pinball machine shipped from Pennsylvania to Florida I have used STI in the past but not for quite a while are they still around? Are there other options? I never had any damage trouble with them . I'm reluctant to use any kind of common carrier tractor trailer because of damage and also the fact that I would have to crate or skid wrap it.

#2 6 years ago

I seen you're in PA. Edd runs there depending on where the destination is. I HIGHLY recommend him

I just had STI try to fold down a head on a game (Genie) that didn't fold down. The also broke a leg of of that game...and another game that was shipping with it. They hit the legs so hard that it split the cab and pulled the bolts out.

Going though the insurance process now

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

I seen you're in PA. Edd runs there depending on where the destination is. I HIGHLY recommend him
    Who is Edd?

#4 6 years ago

Bob Cunningham is great. His next trip is up east and he lives in FL

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

Bob Cunningham is great. His next trip is up east and he lives in FL

Do you have any contact info? Thanks.

#6 6 years ago

Sent ya a PM

Quoted from mtbpinball:

Do you have any contact info? Thanks.

2 weeks later
    #7 6 years ago

I just wanted to post that I recently had a pinball machine (AMH) shipped from Pennsylvania to Kentucky. I used Michelle Bianchi as my agent. She works with Beltman Logistics and used STI as the shipping agency. It was my first experience having a game shipped and I was very anxious after reading some of the horror stories on this site. I was able to track the machine the whole time on the STI app. The seller packaged it up securely (cardboard on every surface and shrink wrapped) with legs on. They covered it in additional blankets. It arrived in perfect condition. The driver was super friendly and moved it into my garage (my gameroom is a basement, they only move to ground level). It did take longer than anticipated, but arrived intact and unharmed...which is what I really cared about. The cost was less than I expected and included insurance. I would recommend Michelle to anyone in the future. Her contact info as of 11/9/2017 is Cell: 630-344-3093, Office 630-352-3312, toll free 877-432-2646.

#8 6 years ago

Consider yourself lucky then. I'll never ship another game with them, ever!! They busted a game up and lost another one.

John

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Consider yourself lucky then. I'll never ship another game with them, ever!! They busted a game up and lost another one.

John

It was insured, right?? Did you get youroney for that? I have used them on 5 occasions and all worked fine. Plan to ship again within a week or two another expensive machine. Any other recommendations for carriers east coast??

#10 6 years ago

I have had two people buy games from me and they shipped them via RL Carriers. Both machines arrived quick (South Central KY to Buffalo NY in 3 days) and undamaged. Also when they picked them up at my house they were there exactly the time they said they would be there.

#11 6 years ago

I haven't had the opportunity to use them yet myself, but I've heard good things about Inxpress too. Shoot pinsider bdaley6509 a PM for more info and a quote.

2 years later
    #12 4 years ago

Anyone know if Michelles still does shipping and info to contact her ?

1 year later
    #13 2 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Anyone know if Michelles still does shipping and info to contact her ?

She does. Her email is [email protected].

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-shipping-sti-or and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.