5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PM-poster-ad-small.jpg
    Pinball-posters-by-Santiago-Ciuffo.jpg
    Pinball - santiago ciuffo Miss-O tilt bg.jpg
    pinballbook.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    image-10.jpg
    image-65.jpg
    Nate HG + book.jpg
    Charlie Emery (Spooky Pinball) + book.JPG
    Pinball total package.jpg
    Pinball Danish translation p2-3.jpg
    Pinball Swedish translation.jpg
    Pinball book first batch halfway through.jpg
    PINBALL book spread 7.jpg
    PINBALL book spread 6.jpg
    PINBALL book spread 5.jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

While I'm taking care of the reported damaged copies, I'll be shipping out a new batch of orders of Pinball Magazine No. 2 and Santiago Ciuffo's PINBALL book next week. Any orders coming in prior to Friday August 8th will ship in this batch. See www.pinball-magazine.com for more info, reviews, feedback and lots of free stuff.
    Pinball - santiago ciuffo Miss-O tilt bg.jpg

#52 5 years ago

book is pretty good, however, Mine also arrived damaged on corners and inside contents the pages or coming unglued at the seams as well (manufacturer's defect). Contacted Jon a couple of times many weeks ago and attached pics, but still no replacement has been delivered or attempted. Would cost a ton to ship item back to him since I am not sending bulk book rate...

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from perryd:

book is pretty good, however, Mine also arrived damaged on corners and inside contents the pages or coming unglued at the seams as well (manufacturer's defect). Contacted Jon a couple of times many weeks ago and attached pics, but still no replacement has been delivered or attempted. Would cost a ton to ship item back to him since I am not sending bulk book rate...

Actually, I'm working on that and you're on my list. Replacement books will actually ship from USA and the damaged copies can be shipped to an address inside USA as well. I'm just not that often in my office these days, so I don't have as much time as i would like to have to straighten things like this.

3 months later
    #54 4 years ago

As far as I know all damaged books that got reported have been replaced by now. In the mean time orders for Santiago Ciuffo's PINBALL book (and posters taken from the book) keep coming in. I'll be shipping a new batch early next week. If you're looking for a great pinball related holiday gift: this might be just it. Check it out on www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

For those who missed it: Santiago Ciuffo did a great series of photos at Festi'Flip, which you can check out here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152855199299171.1073741827.546174170&type=3 More photos by him in the above mentioned book.

#55 4 years ago

A new batch of orders (Pinball Magazine No. 2, the PINBALL book by Santiago Ciuffo and pinball posters) will ship in less than 12 hours (noon CEST). If you act fast your order can still be in there. www.pinball-magazine.com/shop
    Pinball-posters-by-Santiago-Ciuffo.jpg

2 weeks later
    #56 4 years ago

PM-poster-ad-small.jpg
    With the holidays coming up the December batch of Pinball Magazine orders (Pinball Magazine No. 2, Santiago Ciuffo's PINBALL book and pinball posters) will ship early: December 4th. That way all orders should arrive in time for the holidays, which makes them great gifts for any pinball enthusiast: http://www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#57 4 years ago

Bump: 4 days left till the December batch of Pinball Magazine web shop orders ships: www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

#58 4 years ago

In about 12 hours the December batch of Pinball Magazine orders will ship to ensure they arrive in time for the holidays. Looking for a pinball related gift? Check out www.pinball-magazine.com/shop/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9,500.00
    $ 109.99
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 28.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside