Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MnHotRod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Thought I would share this:

Summer Pinball Machine Sale at the Pinball Warehouse (Fridley)

83rd ave. N.E. at Main St. N.E.
    Stop in and see over 50 pinball machines set up and ready for sale with warranty. Many will be on sale this weekend with special summer markdowns. Coin operated Valley Cougar Dart Boards, Jukeboxes and Neon Signs too.
    We buy used games in any condition.

Hours:
    Monday thru Friday 12 to 4,
    Saturday 10 to 4,
    Sunday by appointment only.

Call for more details (763)784-7279, or stop by:
    Action Music and Games
    8290 Main St. NE Suite #3
    Fridley, MN

#2 10 years ago

List of pins by chance?

#4 10 years ago

Damn. Tempting. I wouldn't mind that Firepower II if the price is right. Or even that Lazer War. or any 80s sci-fi themed one. Checkbook's a bit hurtin' right now tho.

#5 10 years ago

Think I'll check it out. Been a while since I was there last.

#6 10 years ago

I was there last week and a few pins were already on sale. I asked about it and he said summer sale. The LOTR was down $300 from $5595 I think it was.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I was there last week and a few pins were already on sale. I asked about it and he said summer sale. The LOTR was down $300 from $5595 I think it was.

What's his general pricing for 80s era games?

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

What's his general pricing for 80s era games?

Its all over the price. A black knight was $2100, but wasn't on sale yet. A lot of the machines didn't have prices either. I'd say expect to pay $1500 or so on average for the 80's ones.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Its all over the price. A black knight was $2100, but wasn't on sale yet. A lot of the machines didn't have prices either. I'd say expect to pay $1500 or so on average for the 80's ones.

Aaaaaaaand I'm out. Why would there be no prices listed? Hmm. Anyways, back to Craigslist & Mr. Pinball.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Aaaaaaaand I'm out. Why would there be no prices listed? Hmm. Anyways, back to Craigslist & Mr. Pinball.

Because I believe all prices are really negotiable. But I agree, a baseline might be nice, but generates traffic to have to visit the place too.

Blainebrook Bowl isn't super far away either, always worth a visit if you're in the area.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Because I believe all prices are really negotiable. But I agree, a baseline might be nice, but generates traffic to have to visit the place too.

Blainebrook Bowl isn't super far away either, always worth a visit if you're in the area.

I'm not a good haggler, and it would take a super-haggler to get it down to a 3-figure price. That's one skill I didn't inherit from my dad. Also, I dun have much in my bank account right now.

For what dough I have, I'm going to get an existing pin repaired. Gotta get stuff up front fixed first.

As for Blainebrook, I got a personal best just a few weekends ago: 142 mil on the first ball in Addams Family!

#12 10 years ago

Oh, yeah, there's no way you'd get a pin at retail under 1k. It's not a bad service, warranty on a pin and in home service, but you do pay for that a bit.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Oh, yeah, there's no way you'd get a pin at retail under 1k. It's not a bad service, warranty on a pin and in home service, but you do pay for that a bit.

Never say never.

Last year Al had a nice Police Force with topper shopped on the floor for $750 out the door. Even I was shocked.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Never say never.
    Last year Al had a nice Police Force with topper shopped on the floor for $750 out the door. Even I was shocked.

Be careful and don't call Aaron a dick or anything. You do know he reads Pinside.

Get back to work, Aaron.

#15 10 years ago

I'll be at Blainbrook this afternoon around 4 p.m. for a bit if anyone is around. Could stop at Al's first?

#16 10 years ago

I'll shower up & stop by the 'house to see some of these cool games in person.

#17 10 years ago

I stopped by at 2:30ish. Even ran into a former coworker with her parents lookin' for an EM pin. As for my interest in 2 pins, I didn't get a price quote. Honestly tried. If the price was in my budget, I would have been willing to buy it. Didn't get clear answer as to why the pins of interest wasn't for sale.

However, Aaron was nice & showed us a tour of the back room.

Went to SS Billiards after & had some fun. Even earned 4 match credits across 2 games.

#18 10 years ago

I love that place,Aaron and Al both are really fun to talk to and are always willing to show you games youve never gotten to play.

#19 10 years ago

I was out there around 11, played all the games that were on and made a deal for the Rollercoaster Tycoon. I'll be picking it up in a couple of weeks. Not as fast a game as JM but I really like the way the ball DOES NOT drain down the middle all the time like some of the other games do and it's my first Stern game.

#20 10 years ago

A great place. I have bought and traded several games with them.

#21 10 years ago

I'd like to know how much haggle room there would be on that LOTR. $5295 on sale, what can I expect realistically to shave off that price?

#22 10 years ago

Congrats on the RT Paul!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-sale-minnesota-pinball-warehouse-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.