(Topic ID: 236811)

Pinball's Biggest Anticlimaxes?

By DanQverymuch

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW. Never has so much been required to receive so little

I used to think this when I first owned WOZ. A few hundred plays, and learning the sequences and safe play, I was able to get through it around 25% of the time. Something I used to blow off as useless is such a fun and awarding feature now. Love it. I just wish I could change the music to Israel Kamakawiwo’s version

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It's going to be QUITE a while until I'm that good
    I think you could actually change the music - the JJP updates are fairly easy to change the files in, if I recall correctly, they're just WAV files that could be swapped out. Ok I mean not "easy" if you don't know how, but it could all be done with a regular computer and no special software

If it’s as easy as unpacking their files, find the wav file, replace it, then pack it all up again, I may have to try that. I’ll have to dig deeper into it if I ever I own a WOZ. Hope the YBR isn’t CE prices haha.

#21 5 years ago

As for the topic at hand.

Nothing worse than destroying the Death Star in Stern SW only to the entire fan fare music, call outs, sound effects neglected because of hyperspace or Tie fighter mb. That, and no score display for doing such an achievement.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-s-biggest-anticlimaxes-?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.