7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jodini
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

This ever happen to you? You order three sets of pinball rubbers from a company (we'll say.... The Gameroom Guys), a package arrives and there is not only no indication of where the rubbers should go, but not even what rubbers go to what game! I had to call the folks, tell them my order numbers and say, "and what game would that package be for". Of course it was explained to me that hundreds of packages go thru them a week and I'm just one guy.....that always makes ya feel better! HA! O.K. Enough of my rant!

So where do we find the layouts charts: Bally and Williams can be found: http://www.planetarypinball.com/

But Gottlieb? Anybody have a source for the rubber assembly? I kind of like them when they come with the kits. BTW "PCX Pinball" does an excellent job on packaging up there rubbers with a rubber layout chart.

The three games I'm working for a guy is: Aquarius, Drop A Card, and Freedom. Rubbers are missing or trashed, so the matching game is kind of tough of these.

Thanks for listening!
Joe

#3 7 years ago

Thanks Ken!
That actually was helpful because I found the rubber layout with the Drop A Card but it just had the part numbers...so two down, one to go. Need to get the Aquarius layout.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-rubber-layout-chart?tu=jodini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.