Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    DSCN1845.JPG
    DSCN1836.JPG
    DSCN1830.JPG
    DSCN1824.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_4105.JPG
    IMAG0661.jpg
    IMAG0660.jpg
    new2.jpg
    287375283_CgXkP-L.jpg
    4385cdfce74384d7dfca4c8e20cc0612.jpg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Whoa, I am gold standard now? Then I wont even bother to tell you about my new lime curtains and mini disco ball I picked up in the Target clearance section tonight.

Latest addition: repurposed first aid kit to house remotes for pins and lights. Once husband designs my Area 42 logo it will look like official govt property.
    image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#52 11 years ago

Still in process but some updated pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#53 11 years ago

My garage was just sheetrock. I converted 2 of the 3 bays into my game room. My wife parks in 3rd bay.

I purchased "Paintable wallpaper" from Lowes. I sprayed the ceilings white, in stalled wallpaper and painted walls a steel blue. I also place 2'x4' carpet rectangles down for carpet. 7 light swithches power 3 pins each = 21 pinballs. I have 1 long track light going down the center, on dimmer, w/ 10 spot lights on walls.

DSCN1824.JPGDSCN1824.JPG DSCN1830.JPGDSCN1830.JPG DSCN1836.JPGDSCN1836.JPG DSCN1845.JPGDSCN1845.JPG

#54 11 years ago

One gazing ball was'nt enough, eh?

#55 11 years ago

One gazing ball was'nt enough, eh?

You talking to me? I only have one gazing ball... and a mini disco ball. And now I have been invaded too.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from corvair61:

All these posts are making me itch to build a game room.

Do it!!

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Still in process but some updated pics.

Looks great!! I am a little biased, green is my favorite color.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

My garage was just sheetrock. I converted 2 of the 3 bays into my game room. My wife parks in 3rd bay.
    I purchased "Paintable wallpaper" from Lowes. I sprayed the ceilings white, in stalled wallpaper and painted walls a steel blue. I also place 2'x4' carpet rectangles down for carpet. 7 light swithches power 3 pins each = 21 pinballs. I have 1 long track light going down the center, on dimmer, w/ 10 spot lights on walls.

Looks good Kerry....must check it out

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I converted 2 of the 3 bays into my game room.

Nicely done conversion and excellent collection.

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

You talking to me? I only have one gazing ball... and a mini disco ball. And now I have been invaded too.

That is bad assed!

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That is bad assed!

Thanks. Kind if a pain to put up but I think it came out nice. And I got to hide my LOST numbers in the score so that was fun.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-room-colors/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.