(Topic ID: 317662)

Pinball rites of passage

By WJxxxx

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AADC058B-061C-4873-8C79-EFC422893BC7 (resized).jpeg
    F7B29407-E52B-4687-8908-B26774C6B3B9 (resized).jpeg
    qb2 (resized).jpg
    qb1 (resized).jpg
    qb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 1 year ago

Have a machine on location. Forget it’s there for a better part of a year. Come back to find the building reduced to a gravel parking lot.

#25 1 year ago

Any trips to the emergency room?

Twice for me.

Transformer fell on foot I was wearing sandals.

Needed help digging brittle 906 bulb out of two of my fingers.

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Buy a game at an auction or show. And then realize you have no way to bring it home.
    LTG : )

Replace coil wrapper to increase strength. I think you told that story on here awhile ago so you get credit for that one.

#64 1 year ago

The above post reminds me I once brought a game home, shopped it, and brought it to its next destination without even taking it off the back of the truck. Left the legs off and just put the head up. Almost certain this was Family Guy. I can’t recall if one of the movements was a purchase or sale.

#96 1 year ago

Lift an EM backbox over your shoulders by yourself that is a 4 player with animation.

AADC058B-061C-4873-8C79-EFC422893BC7 (resized).jpegAADC058B-061C-4873-8C79-EFC422893BC7 (resized).jpeg
    #99 1 year ago
    Quoted from dashv:

Buy your first pin without measuring your doorways first only to discover on arrival that the only way to get it in is to take off the backbox and bring it in in pieces and reassemble inside.

Pinbot gets me every time for whatever reason

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-rites-of-passage?tu=ejs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.