(Topic ID: 97137)

Pinball Ringers? No shasta involved, yet the trend is spreading!

By movingpictures

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just WOW!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/london/pinball/1000699265?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

28-juin-14
    Prix 500,00 $

Do you want to get millions or billions of points on a Pinball. Be #1 in tournaments and leagues? Having trouble increasing your international rankig? Don't have time to make it out to play? Nervous playing in front of others?
    Well the solutions to your problems is here. I will do it for YOU. Pricing starts as low as $1.00, including documentation, photos and video. For a price please email a detailed description of your pinball needs along with your name. No score or Special is too large or small. Service available local, national and international. Increase your ranking and status.
    Complete your goals, improve your stats. Collect prizes and trophies. Confidentiality assured, SATISFACTION guaranteed.
    Visites: 157

#2 9 years ago

Oh god, the pinball teacher guy is back...

I honestly wonder what would happen if someone requested his service

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

I honestly wonder what would happen if someone requested his service

Maybe it's time for you to initiate a little experiment?

#4 9 years ago

This is a rip off. Where are the steak uums and hot pockets? What about raviolis?!? I demand a hot meal a drink and an guaranteed environment free of dwarfs because they cant reach the machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-ringers-no-shasta-involved-yet-the-trend-is-spreading and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.