Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by V4Vendetta
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

video games don't do that

MOST videogames don't do that.

Fixed that for you. Seems incomplete as you said it. It's really hard to say that all of them don't, when I met my wife through a game, and on multiple occasions have met up in person with people from the same game, and communicate regularly with people in the current MMO that I play....to the point that one of them encouraged me to upload some music I'd made 13+ years ago to Soundcloud..

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You're right, updated I remember playing Lord of the Rings Online for years and really enjoyed the sense of community with the people I regularly played with.

Hell yeah. I played on Elendilmir. My wife and I bought lifetime subs, only played for 4 years, but as long as we want to go back, we can, for free. That was the BEST 400 bucks we ever spent on one game! LOL.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol! That's great. I also purchased the lifetime pass, played on Brandywine. We must both have a ton of points built up by now on the store. I read that content is still being added to the game after 12 years.

Yeah, I mean...Turbine is basically tits-up and dissolved into Warner Games at this point, which blows... I'm not a fan of the company running LOTRO now, and Asheron's Call got shut down which is a travesty that I just can't even begin to forgive....

Been playing a lot of FFXIV. We're on the patched in content between the last expansion and the current one right now. Not too bad, I guess....considering what we've gone through was 3-4 years of content for veterans, and we've been playing less than a year. ;P

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-revival-really-amazing?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.