Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by nvu4prod
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

screen-capture (resized).png
    upgraded (resized).png
    Stern Tombstone 2 types (resized).png
    IMG_20170923_162059520 (resized).jpg
    Stern Tombstone & Bally Comparison (resized).png
    backs (resized).png
    1532184323920561422884 (resized).jpg
    MontyPython (resized).jpg
    image-29 (resized).jpg
    meteordt (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cp1610.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 5 years ago

I got Steve once after many attempts and getting a busy signal and asked right out of the gate for 3 different parts books and a rubber kit he asked why i wanted manuals not related to the game i had at the time. I said if parts were not available i would find the newer style and sub it. Only mistake i ever made was to ask if something on web page was in stock needless to say i was told if its listed i have it. Been using the email order system i figure save steve some time not dealing with my little orders on the phone freeing up his time for you heavy hitters.

3 years later
    #86 2 years ago

I never had this problem under 100$. I have to try and keep my orders from going wild.
    Like its someone else money. It's that need and want I have a issue with. If you could imagine Steve had a picture of each aisle of the parts for you to see online. You would see more stuff needed/want. This would fix the under 100$ problem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cp1610.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-resource-1?tu=cp1610 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.