Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by nvu4prod
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

screen-capture (resized).png
    upgraded (resized).png
    Stern Tombstone 2 types (resized).png
    IMG_20170923_162059520 (resized).jpg
    Stern Tombstone & Bally Comparison (resized).png
    backs (resized).png
    1532184323920561422884 (resized).jpg
    MontyPython (resized).jpg
    image-29 (resized).jpg
    meteordt (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Busy signal?

They always tend to be busier on Mondays when people call in their weekend discoveries. Just keep trying or try later.

#12 5 years ago

How is it possible I've been calling PBR for 16 years and never been yelled at once?

I think it must be my winning personality and gentle demeanor.

#35 5 years ago

What's wrong with their Stern DTs? The shape or the printing?

#49 5 years ago

Do these replacement drop targets - despite not looking original - function correctly when installed in the different era game?

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from viper001:

Since we are telling PBR stories here is one of my favorites. The second game I ever bought was Popeye, and I had zero pinball friends and not much experience to know a good game from a bad one, I was just looking forward to fixing up my second game.
    So I get my list of needed parts together and triumphantly call Steve to place my order. First item on the list is a rubber ring kit for my new game. I get Steve instead of Gloria and tell him what I need. Without missing a beat he says "I don't know if you know this or not, but last week at (some industry meeting or conference I had never heard of and can't remember now), Popeye was voted the worst pinball machine ever made!". I have to admit he took the wind out of my sails for a second, I finally came back with "well, even so, I'd like a rubber ring kit for it!". We have gotten along great ever since, Steve is my kind of people.

Yeah I went through that with him on a Stock Car I was fixing 10 years ago.

"That game is TERRIBLE!"

"Well regardless Steve, I'm getting paid $300 to fix it, so you want some of that money or not?"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-resource-1?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.