(Topic ID: 221080)

Pinball repair tracking/ticketing system needed...

By dyopp21

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dmarston
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dyopp21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Now that my collection has grown to nearly 40 pins and I will soon be operating them at my own location, I realize I need to have a better system when it comes to tracking machine maintenance and issues.

Because these machines are used for tournaments, little things like a non-working target or a week flipper will need to be tracked, repaired and noted in a timely manner. Plus I'd like to track things like last ball replacement, last mini-shop/rubber replacement/ last general waxing/cleaning, that sort of thing.

So does anyone here know of an online tracking system that would fit well with a pinball operation? Something that can be quickly added to on the spot via a phone app, or even allow other players/users add issues to let us know when there is a problem using the same app that would alert the operator. I would think it would additionally need an "issues aging" feature as well as a history of repairs, battery replacements, and also reminders at certain aging intervals (i.e., "this shit has been broken for a week and the ticket still hasn't been cleared")

I would assume there are already ticketing systems out there that may come close to doing most of this, and I also figure there are plenty of pinball people that are also in the I.T. field that may know of something that would fit.

And of course cheap (or free) is an added plus if anyone knows of THAT beautiful app!

Yopp.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dyopp21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-repair-tracking-ticketing-system-needed?tu=dyopp21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.