By GoldenBeard

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Pinball Rental - Northeast OH”

• Interested in renting newer pins 2 votes
      18%
    • Interested in renting mix of newish and older pins 2 votes
      18%
    • Will never rent a pin 7 votes
      64%

(11 votes)

#1 1 year ago

My wife and I are interested in offering a pinball rental service through one of our businesses in the amusement/vending space.

Thought I’d just throw it out there on here first to gauge any interest or see what thoughts people have.

We would be looking at renting pins for an initial setup fee, plus a lower monthly fee. The dollar amount of the rental will most likely have a few tiers or even custom pricing depending on the games or setup.

We are looking to rent to businesses as well as private residences, along with weddings, birthday parties, etc.

In general initial setup would be $550 +/-
    Monthly fee $350 +/-

With the amount of time involved and wide range of pins we’re thinking a 2-3 month minimum commitment, and if you ‘swap’ pins there wouldn’t be any additional fees setup fees, just a continuation of the monthly pricing. We are also looking at possibly bundling multiple pins together for rental at a discount.

Depending on the comfort level of the residence or business, keys will be left and machines set to free play. Some basic knowledge passed along and if there’s any issues or service required we would be a phone call away. Business rentals are not bars or routes, they are simply that, business rentals.

Pins would vary based on availability and would range from select newer pins, select ‘newish’ pins and older pins. Most pins available are standard models and pro models, with a few premiums or higher end pins mixed in.

I did try to post under marketplace - services offered and it kept directing me to list an actual game for sale.

PS, my personal collection is not for rent. We are working on finalizing our list of available pins and pricing and if there are specific questions from interested parties feel free to message me.

Thanks in advance!!

This is an announcement-only forum thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-rental-northeast-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.