Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 324 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beanie babies.jpg
    Ruth_-_Beanie_Baby_Ambassadors_Picture.jpg
    knthorse.gif
    vixens ted.jpg
    nelson-haha.gif
    $(KGrHqNHJEgE+eDo7sikBQRo(jZJ1g~~60_57.jpg
    princess__20354.jpg
    Stern hermit crab.jpg
    image.jpg
    Waterfall 011.jpg
    Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jpg
    yummy-and-sweet-demotivational-poster-1223866300.gif
    60841_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magic_mike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 10 years ago

"Absolute jealously corrupts absolutely."

The Stern hermit crabs were never really happy with their low resolution, incomplete code games.

They bad mouthed MM owners claiming that the game was a waste of money, boring and overrated.

They bought a remake, because all along they were really just being jealous.

Knowing that their remake is still inferior to the original, they continue the jealously by hoping that the original owners will lose value on their originals so that they can still buy a real one.

They need to just crawl back into their shell.

Stern hermit crab.jpgStern hermit crab.jpg

#260 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

In my fantasy land the economy would crumble and big bank stocks would come down to $4-$13

That's strange. I thought that Virginia was a red state.

#265 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Very much so. Like I said just long enough to buy those same stocks before they went right back up again ; )
    And not cool to quote people out of context to portray them differently . Oops never mind I just saw your collection. You have a free pass on anything after the raping you just took.

Look at the gloating noob who thinks that buying a $8K *knock-off* now makes him boss shit.

I've been doing this since 1988! I bought my MM for $4500......which just increased in value!

I bought my TZ for $1000......I paid $4500 for BBB.....etc. I bought these games in the 90's when they were nothing!

Cold Hard Fact: ALL NIB games now start at $8K, remake or not!!!!

YOU need to figure out how many jobs you're now going to have to go out and get to try and keep up.

Enjoy your second mortgage!

Who's about to get raped now?

#294 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You just won't be able to retire as early as you wanted, that's all.

Will retire in 7 years. Employer told me that I can leave in 5 if I want. Where will YOU be in 7 years?

Regardless of when I ever sell these games, I will always make a profit:

These machines were practically given to me. Especially right before Pinball 2000 when operators were dumping them like crazy. That's when I got most of them.

I didn't even bother listing the 30+ machines I *gave away* over the years to churches, boys clubs and YMCAs.

Don't try to figure out or judge someone who has been doing this for 25 years.

#295 10 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

Love that post by MAGIC MIKE. Hey, anytime the "magic man" wants to compare a net worth statement he can come over to my house and I will gladly congratulate him if he trumps mine.

This too shall pass.

#298 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That's why you're BOSS SHIT!!

Only when I'm performing on stage.

#300 10 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

Mike can you hook me up.....I can't dance or sing but people do say I would make great RAY ROMANO

Maybe Ted can hook you up with a part in his next movie.

#307 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

....and you thought i was just kidding about the Beanie Babies

beanie babies.jpg 1 MB

Ted, you're screwed. I would have never posted that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magic_mike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-remakes-this-might-get-me-to-drop-the-hobby?tu=magic_mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.