Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 324 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beanie babies.jpg
    Ruth_-_Beanie_Baby_Ambassadors_Picture.jpg
    knthorse.gif
    vixens ted.jpg
    nelson-haha.gif
    $(KGrHqNHJEgE+eDo7sikBQRo(jZJ1g~~60_57.jpg
    princess__20354.jpg
    Stern hermit crab.jpg
    image.jpg
    Waterfall 011.jpg
    Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jpg
    yummy-and-sweet-demotivational-poster-1223866300.gif
    60841_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 10 years ago

why would you care what is remade and what isn't? Shouldn't be buying games for bragging rights or investment. You should buy what you think is fun and what YOU enjoy to play. Who gives a crap on what goes on beyond that realm?

#140 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

it's a magical gathering for the MM game

Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jp... 52 KB

btw, i'd tap that.

#144 10 years ago

I don't know why people are in the mindset that there are only 1000 of these. Just because it doesn't say LE on it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They are making them until the Well drys up. 1000 with fluff......infinity for the others.

#146 10 years ago

Trex is an awesome toy. One of the best in pinball.

#148 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You should have seen us on Gladiators last night. That machine has an attitude.

I played the one at Expo. It was a nice example. Fun game with very unique layout. Good stuff.

#150 10 years ago

yes it does. just saw one on Craigslist by me for $1000. Tempted to go look at it, but I should not be buying anymore games, as i'm out of space. If I had the room. it would be in the van right now.

#158 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

When you state it like that nothing.
    But the obvious answer to how it could be a bad thing, to some people, is because the value of their MM just went down. That's the issue that is driving the majority of all of these MMr discussions on Pinside right now.

the value shouldn't mean anything to them. All the MM owners claim it's so damn great. If that's the case, the value of it should be meaningless because it's such an awesome game, they arn't selling anyway...right?

#162 10 years ago

I disagree. I'd rather have all my games be worth $300, so I can buy more $300 games I want.

#166 10 years ago

we should start a club. By the thumbs up, looks like we are going to need matching jackets.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-remakes-this-might-get-me-to-drop-the-hobby?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.