• Latest reply 8 years ago by TaTa
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG950618.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Just wondering if any one has got the pinball refinery prison fence mod for TWD pro. And if you have what color EL wire did you get. Thinking about getting this mod but have only seen the EL wire in white and wanted to see if anyone has got this mod with a different color EL wire.

#3 8 years ago

Looks nice! How does it sit in the game? From what I have read on there site it just sits in the game. Does it move around when you are playing? How easy is it to remove if you have to raise the playfield. Thanks for the photo.

#4 8 years ago

Want!!! Where to buy?

#5 8 years ago

Com'on !
That is stupid looking.

#6 8 years ago

pinball refinery.

#7 8 years ago

It looks better in person than the pic. It stays firm as I didn't remove it when I moved it across town to my basement.

#8 8 years ago

One last question how does it connect into the GI? Thanks

#9 8 years ago

here is my machine with the red EL fence in it.

#10 8 years ago

I like the red. What sound upgrade are you using the 1.28 from millhouse?

#11 8 years ago

I seen this mod on a machine at the Allentown show and it looks awesome. Just curious if the mod comes pre-done on a blade with the walkers/zombies behind. Hard to tell in the pics. I am debating on getting it as some games can use mirror blades, or maybe even side decals but seems this one is OK with out it. Plus for the money, I think a shaker and subwoofer upgrade may come first for me.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Raiders:

I like the red. What sound upgrade are you using the 1.28 from millhouse?

clelands 1.28

#13 8 years ago

Refinery is out of stock. Grrrrr

#14 8 years ago

I have white. I think it looks really cool. With the new code they flash and pulse with the GI.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

here is my machine with the red EL fence in it.
» YouTube video

Holy crap! That's awesome!

#16 8 years ago

I have it in mine and it really looks good. It is a pain to have to remove it each time you lift the playfield though. So, make this your last TWD mod so that you'll only have to remove it for repairs and cleaning.

#17 8 years ago

I have this EL fence mod available to order on the 2nd page on the website in the WD mods, here is the link if anyone is interested in buy it : http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Prison-Fence-set-for-the-Walking-Dead-for-LE-Pro/p/43575240/category=10465426

Also here is a picture of the white EL wire on the fence.

Thanks QuarterGrabber for posting a video of your WD in action with the mods that you purchased from us

Steve
Pinball Refinery

IMG950618.jpgIMG950618.jpg

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from AttilaK:

I seen this mod on a machine at the Allentown show and it looks awesome. Just curious if the mod comes pre-done on a blade with the walkers/zombies behind. Hard to tell in the pics. I am debating on getting it as some games can use mirror blades, or maybe even side decals but seems this one is OK with out it. Plus for the money, I think a shaker and subwoofer upgrade may come first for me.

Just to answer your questions:

Yes, the mod is pre-done with the EL wire installed on the fence, you just have to plug in (no soldering required for the installation), the connections for power to the GI lighting and the inverter, then route the wires up through the back side for the playfield, finally set the EL fences in the machine. I have pictured step by step instructions that I email to you after I ship your order. You do have to unplug a connectors at the EL wire to remove them if you need to service the playfield.

The Pingraffix Pinblades artwork is not included in the mod, those are extra.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#19 8 years ago

Easy to install. Best TWD mod period

Red/orange looks great

New code really highlights it!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from AttilaK:

this doesn't come with any blade, don't bother. I put this over my blades and you can barely see the blade artwork behind it.

1 week later
#21 8 years ago

Anyone have pics of the prison fence mod before installation? Can't find an uninstalled image on the PR website.

4 months later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 16.00
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-twd-prison-fence-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.