DSC00808.JPG
DSC00802.JPG
DSC00807.JPG
DSC00803.JPG
DSC00798.JPG
DSC00799.JPG
DSC00801.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Just came in the mail yesterday and I put them in today, very easy and look's great.

DSC00798.JPGDSC00798.JPG DSC00799.JPGDSC00799.JPG DSC00801.JPGDSC00801.JPG DSC00802.JPGDSC00802.JPG DSC00803.JPGDSC00803.JPG DSC00807.JPGDSC00807.JPG DSC00808.JPGDSC00808.JPG
#2 10 years ago

Nice that does look awesome .

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for letting me know that your Metallica Pinblades arrived and you have them already installed in your machine.. Looks sweet.

Down the road if you want more lighting effects for them you can get the light kit and add it anytime.

Thanks for purchasing them,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#4 9 years ago

Are they blades or are they vinyl? Or vinyl on blades? They look great!

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Are they blades or are they vinyl? Or vinyl on blades? They look great!

They are vinyl, easy to apply and easy to remove if needed.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Thanks for letting me know that your Metallica Pinblades arrived and you have them already installed in your machine.. Looks sweet.
Down the road if you want more lighting effects for them you can get the light kit and add it anytime.
Thanks for purchasing them,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

I like the mirror's but for me this is better I hope you will continue to produce them for more pin's. Avatar would be great and Iron Man as well, really most pins could use this touch up. Thanks Steve, now I need the purple powder coated rails and legs and my Metallica will be done. You guys are making some great stuff, keep up the good work.

#7 9 years ago

Congrats, Looks awesome! You have to add the lighting kit, a must have. You'll be blown away seeing how the ultraviolet lights hit against the vinyl graphics and how they glow. Easy to install and only took me about 15-20 min.

#8 9 years ago

On pic it looks like a little bit of overkill. Can be totally different in person of course .

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I like the mirror's but for me this is better I hope you will continue to produce them for more pin's. Avatar would be great and Iron Man as well, really most pins could use this touch up. Thanks Steve, now I need the purple powder coated rails and legs and my Metallica will be done. You guys are making some great stuff, keep up the good work.

We can do the purple powder coating anytime you would like, just get with us when you are ready and thanks, Joe and I spent a lot of time with the Metallica artwork. We will see what we can do with other titles.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Yes please do an Iron Man decal! A lineup of his armors on one side and a lineup of his arch enemies on the other maybe? A graphic of Iron Man blowing the sh*t out of the tank from the first movie......Hell anything would improve the boring solid black surrounding the play field.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 12.95
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 149.00
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 29.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-mettalica-vinyl-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.