DSCN0322_(resized).JPG
DSCN3448_(resized).JPG
DSCN0331_(resized).JPG
DSCN0330_(resized).JPG
DSCN0329_(resized).JPG
DSCN0328_(resized).JPG
DSCN0327_(resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

I took delivery of my Pinball Refinery Edition of TWD Premium today. This is my first Stern game and also the first game that PBR has done for me. Steve was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and accommodated everything that I asked him to do to the game. I am very pleased with the quality of his work on this game.

The prison tower mod was painted by the Modfather and it came out really nice. Below are some photos of the game.

Gord

DSCN0320_(resized).JPGDSCN0320_(resized).JPG
DSCN0321_(resized).JPGDSCN0321_(resized).JPG
DSCN0346_(resized).JPGDSCN0346_(resized).JPG
DSCN0322_(resized).JPGDSCN0322_(resized).JPG
DSCN0324_(resized).JPGDSCN0324_(resized).JPG
DSCN0325_(resized).JPGDSCN0325_(resized).JPG
DSCN0331_(resized).JPGDSCN0331_(resized).JPG
DSCN0330_(resized).JPGDSCN0330_(resized).JPG
DSCN0329_(resized).JPGDSCN0329_(resized).JPG
DSCN0328_(resized).JPGDSCN0328_(resized).JPG
DSCN0327_(resized).JPGDSCN0327_(resized).JPG
DSCN0326_(resized).JPGDSCN0326_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

This looks incredible. Does he have more of these available... damn my bank account needs a rest...

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I took delivery of my Pinball Refinery Edition of TWD Premium today. This is my first Stern game and also the first game that PBR has done for me. Steve was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and accommodated everything that I asked him to do to the game.
Below are some photos of the game.
Gord

Congrats - cool looking game! Thanks for sharing the pics and enjoy!

#4 7 years ago

Nice, the armor reminds me of an ECLE WOZ.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Nice, the armor reminds me of an ECLE WOZ.

Yes, the armor on the two machines is similar. WOZECLE has a little deeper color green when I viewed them side by side. The photos below will allow for a nice comparison between the armor color on the two machines.

PBR TWD PremiumPBR TWD Premium
WOZECLEWOZECLE

Gord

#6 7 years ago

I may order that armor and put on mine..... I already have the rest of their mods lol

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I took delivery of my Pinball Refinery Edition of TWD Premium today. This is my first Stern game and also the first game that PBR has done for me. Steve was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and accommodated everything that I asked him to do to the game. I am very pleased with the quality of his work on this game.
Gord

Wow, that looks so good!!
Love the weathering on the prison tower and the crossbow apron is very well executed.
Really cool details all over, you must be rapt how it all turned out?

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Gord

I had gotten a Refinery TWD Premium a little while back as well, they look amazing! I think they might have lightened up the green a little since I got mine. Have gotten so many compliments on it from people when they are over. Game has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection

20160510_052437_resized_(resized).jpg20160510_052437_resized_(resized).jpg

20160510_052444_resized_(resized).jpg20160510_052444_resized_(resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Wow, that looks so good!!
Love the weathering on the prison tower and the crossbow apron is very well executed.
Really cool details all over, you must be rapt how it all turned out?

Thanks for the comments. Yes, I am pretty rapt at how it turned out.

I think that is the first time I have ever used rapt in a Pinside thread posting so thank you for that.

Gord

#10 7 years ago

Gordon , the game looks spectacular. I could do a few more things to your game to enhance it a little more. The prison tower I painted came out nice with the weathered look. I did rust drips coming down from a few areas and distressed the railings. I also blotched on some clear coat in a few areas , while leaving some areas without the clear which gives it a old rustic feel. Glad you like it. I can help anyone else out with their prison paint , if need be.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I had gotten a Refinery TWD Premium a little while back as well, they look amazing! I think they might have lightened up the green a little since I got mine. Have gotten so many compliments on it from people when they are over. Game has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection

Nice headphone kit

#12 7 years ago

love the flippers

#13 7 years ago

One power strip per gamer? wah??

#14 7 years ago

Great looking machine you have there. Enjoy!

#15 7 years ago

Thanks Gord for starting this thread and posting pictures of your Pinball Refinery Edition of the Walking Dead Premium. I appreciate your support and business in doing this machine for you and I know you have this machine for years to come.

Quoted from Beyndtstng:

This looks incredible. Does he have more of these available... damn my bank account needs a rest...

I can still do a more of these Pinball Refinery Editions of Walking Dead Premium if anyone would like one, just email me through my website.

Here's a few pictures of some that I just finished,

Steve
Pinball Refinery
www.pinballrefinery.com

20160428_154915_(resized).jpg20160428_154915_(resized).jpg
20160428_154920_(resized).jpg20160428_154920_(resized).jpg
20160502_163820_(resized).jpg20160502_163820_(resized).jpg

20160502_163404_(resized).jpg20160502_163404_(resized).jpg

WD_lighted_apron_(resized).jpgWD_lighted_apron_(resized).jpg

20160430_152754_(resized).jpg20160430_152754_(resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Thanks Gord for starting this thread and posting pictures of your Pinball Refinery Edition of the Walking Dead Premium. I appreciate your support and business in doing this machine for you and I know you have this machine for years to come.

Steve/Gio,

I just realized I never got one of those fancy # plates for the coin door on mine? Were those standard?

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Steve/Gio,
I just realized I never got one of those fancy # plates for the coin door on mine? Were those standard?

Gio built yours so you should have received it from him...

#18 7 years ago

Nice looking tower, looks like it came that way from the factory. Nice job Modfather!

#19 7 years ago

I am slowly coming around to liking the prem art. Not a fan of green trim, yet the blood splatter version does it just right in my book. Love the paint too, Modfather (I'll be getting in touch with you sometime about doing mine).

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Love the translite, how does your dmd have white lettering? There's not a color dmd for this right?

#21 7 years ago

Yes it a ColorDMD installed in it... We can wire it to change colors with the interactive speaker lighting... You can see in the pictures the COLORDMD is white and green. It will also turn red and blue as well during game play.

#22 7 years ago

I can still do a more of these Pinball Refinery Editions of Walking Dead Premium if anyone would like one, just email me through my website.
Here's a few pictures of some that I just finished,
Steve
Pinball Refinery
http://www.pinballrefinery.com

These green machines are awesome, just awesome.

#23 7 years ago

Gio built yours so you should have received it from him...

Mine doesn't have a PR # plate on it either as far as I'm aware. Is it possible to get one of those after the fact and put it on myself?

#24 7 years ago

Yes it a ColorDMD installed in it... We can wire it to change colors with the interactive speaker lighting... You can see in the pictures the COLORDMD is white and green. It will also turn red and blue as well during game play.

Email sent

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks for the comments. Yes, I am pretty rapt at how it turned out.
I think that is the first time I have ever used rapt in a Pinside thread posting so thank you for that.
Gord

Ha!
In Aus we use it all the time as a way to say "really happy!".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-edition-of-twd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.