(Topic ID: 71693)

Pinball Refinery 15% off Black Friday sale

By HemiOrange09

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Pinball Refinery is going to be running a 15% off our website on Black Friday.... I am sorry to say this doesn't apply to New Pinball Refinery Edition or New Stern machines, also there are a few items that we can't discount. Custom powder coating and chrome armor, TRC mod, POTD mod, and the Metallica Side Artwork. Please keep in mind, we build are mods to order, so there a little delay on receiving them, but we always deliver.
    Here is our website.... http://www.pinballrefinery.com
    Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F
    The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.
    Thanks everyone for purchasing our mods,
    Steve
    Pinball Refinery

Woo Hoo spend some money - wait a minute most of this is on my machine already and I can tell you this stuff ROCKS!

#10 10 years ago

WOW great deal on awesome mods

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Are your back box kits on sale too??

Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Pinball Refinery is going to be running a 15% off our website on Black Friday.... I am sorry to say this doesn't apply to New Pinball Refinery Edition or New Stern machines, also there are a few items that we can't discount. TRC mod, POTD mod, and the Metallica Side Artwork. Please keep in mind, we build are mods to order, so there a little delay on receiving them, but we always deliver. EDIT... We will offer our custom powder coating armor that is in stock only for this Black Friday special.
    Here is our website.... http://www.pinballrefinery.com
    Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F
    The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.
    Thanks everyone for purchasing our mods,
    Steve
    Pinball Refinery

I just asked Steve (Hemi) and for this limited time sale THEY ARE INCLUDED!!!! Only the exclusions listed above are not..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-15-off-black-friday-sale?tu=punisherslemc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.