(Topic ID: 71693)

Pinball Refinery 15% off Black Friday sale

By HemiOrange09

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Pinball Refinery is going to be running a 15% off our website on Black Friday.... I am sorry to say this doesn't apply to New Pinball Refinery Edition or New Stern machines, also there are a few items that we can't discount. TRC mod, POTD mod, and the Metallica Side Artwork. Please keep in mind, we build are mods to order, so there a little delay on receiving them, but we always deliver. EDIT... We will offer our custom powder coating armor that is in stock only for this Black Friday special.

Here is our website.... www.pinballrefinery.com

Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F

The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.

Thanks everyone for purchasing our mods,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Ok, I looked at your website and am confused - what can the discount apply to?

We sell mods for pinball machines.... On the store tab on the top of your website you will find them.... Here is that link.

http://pinballrefinery.com/store

Thanks,

Steve

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

Awesome!
    Thanks for offering this!

No Problem....It only happens once a Year and tis the season.....

#12 10 years ago

I talked to Gio and we are also going to include the Stern Armor that is custom coated that is in stock only for this sale.

Thanks,
    Steve

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

Since my POTD mod hasn't shipped yet, can I get this discount? Pretty please

I am sorry that I can not offer you this 15% off discount, because of the time it takes to hand build this mod and the cost of the parts involved....

Thanks for ordering one, they are going soon.

Steve

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aquapin:

Are you going to have the Star Trek Enterprise ship available? As seen in your Refinery Ed. on YouTube.

The Star Ship Enterprise was a prototype mod and I don't have any of them available at this time, but we are offering the Klingon ship on the sale.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Where will the Klingon ship fit on an LE?

Gio and I have not received your STLE yet to test them, but from the pictures of the LE, it should mount just fine.

Thanks for asking,

Steve

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from rooftop:

i know were the star ship enterprise proto type mod is, its at my house, haha, thanx steve, awesome game.

Yes it is, the one and only "Hemi Edition" ST Pro. I am glad the machine arrived safely to you and I will make sure you get the extras you asked for.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mantra:

can you apply the 15% to my order please ...

LOL.... Sorry Pinball Refinery AC/DC Premiums with all the bells and whistle are excluded from this offer

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mrbill:

But its not working on the backbox lighting kits for the tron LE or spiderman. Although it does work with the star trek one..

I fixed the code to work on these Back Box kits, sorry about that... The coupon code is working just fine and the sale is on.

Here is the Black Friday discount code once again....M5VZK14G1X2F

Thanks,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

I bought a Laserriffic train topper for AC/DC Premium and heard a rumor that via Refinery it would be possible to buy some sort of a kit that would add lights to the topper and make it interactive with the game - is there any truth in this and if so, which kit would I need?

Currently we do not have a kit for the topper that Joe makes.... The videos that are out there are from our personal machines or customers machines that came into our shop. This is something that we can offer as a future mod.

Thanks for asking,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

Sweet. Just ordered a lighted Metallica LE apron in Candy Purple for my Metallica Pro.
    Thanks Hemi and Zdoor for doing a Black Friday Sale.

You are welcome.... I opened up some more XM Night Crawlers on the website. Please have patience with us as we put every ones orders together.

Enjoy Modding,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#42 10 years ago

Gio had one set of Stern Brass that he will be offering on the last few hours of our Black Friday Sale... I will be on the Website soon....

Email us if you are interested in it.

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from bjorg:

Ordered the Klingon Warbird. Should look nice on the LE when it arrives next week (which I also ordered from Pinball Refinery)!

Thanks for both orders....

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

You guys forced me to buy the powder coated armor for my Met Pro with that great discount.
    Thanks guys!

Thanks everyone that purchase our mods on Black Friday.... We will work on fillind everyone orders as quickly as possible and please be patience with us, the mods will come.

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-15-off-black-friday-sale?tu=hemiorange09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.