5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HemiOrange09
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Pinball Refinery is going to be running a 15% off our website on Black Friday.... I am sorry to say this doesn't apply to New Pinball Refinery Edition or New Stern machines, also there are a few items that we can't discount. TRC mod, POTD mod, and the Metallica Side Artwork. Please keep in mind, we build are mods to order, so there a little delay on receiving them, but we always deliver. EDIT... We will offer our custom powder coating armor that is in stock only for this Black Friday special.

Here is our website.... www.pinballrefinery.com

Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F

The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.

Thanks everyone for purchasing our mods,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#2 5 years ago

Ok, I looked at your website and am confused - what can the discount apply to?

#3 5 years ago

Awesome!

Thanks for offering this!

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Pinball Refinery is going to be running a 15% off our website on Black Friday.... I am sorry to say this doesn't apply to New Pinball Refinery Edition or New Stern machines, also there are a few items that we can't discount. Custom powder coating and chrome armor, TRC mod, POTD mod, and the Metallica Side Artwork. Please keep in mind, we build are mods to order, so there a little delay on receiving them, but we always deliver.
    Here is our website.... http://www.pinballrefinery.com
    The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.
    Steve
    Pinball Refinery

Woo Hoo spend some money - wait a minute most of this is on my machine already and I can tell you this stuff ROCKS!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Ok, I looked at your website and am confused - what can the discount apply to?

We sell mods for pinball machines.... On the store tab on the top of your website you will find them.... Here is that link.

http://pinballrefinery.com/store

Thanks,

Steve

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

Awesome!
    Thanks for offering this!

No Problem....It only happens once a Year and tis the season.....

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

what can the discount apply to?

All kinds of awesome mods!!! Thanks for the discount Steve and Gio!

#8 5 years ago

Are you going to have the Star Trek Enterprise ship available? As seen in your Refinery Ed. on YouTube.

#9 5 years ago

Since my POTD mod hasn't shipped yet, can I get this discount? Pretty please

#10 5 years ago

WOW great deal on awesome mods

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

No... he stated above the POTD was excluded from the discount....

#12 5 years ago

I talked to Gio and we are also going to include the Stern Armor that is custom coated that is in stock only for this sale.

Thanks,
    Steve

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

I am sorry that I can not offer you this 15% off discount, because of the time it takes to hand build this mod and the cost of the parts involved....

Thanks for ordering one, they are going soon.

Steve

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aquapin:

Are you going to have the Star Trek Enterprise ship available? As seen in your Refinery Ed. on YouTube.

The Star Ship Enterprise was a prototype mod and I don't have any of them available at this time, but we are offering the Klingon ship on the sale.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

No... he stated above the POTD was excluded from the discount....

Sorry, missed that. I got happy feet. My bad...

#16 5 years ago

Are your back box kits on sale too??

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Are your back box kits on sale too??

Pinball Refinery is going to be running a 15% off our website on Black Friday.... I am sorry to say this doesn't apply to New Pinball Refinery Edition or New Stern machines, also there are a few items that we can't discount. TRC mod, POTD mod, and the Metallica Side Artwork. Please keep in mind, we build are mods to order, so there a little delay on receiving them, but we always deliver. EDIT... We will offer our custom powder coating armor that is in stock only for this Black Friday special.
    Here is our website.... http://www.pinballrefinery.com
    Steve
    Pinball Refinery

I just asked Steve (Hemi) and for this limited time sale THEY ARE INCLUDED!!!! Only the exclusions listed above are not..

#18 5 years ago

Where will the Klingon ship fit on an LE?

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Where will the Klingon ship fit on an LE?

Gio and I have not received your STLE yet to test them, but from the pictures of the LE, it should mount just fine.

Thanks for asking,

Steve

#20 5 years ago

i know were the star ship enterprise proto type mod is, its at my house, haha, thanx steve, awesome game.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from rooftop:

i know were the star ship enterprise proto type mod is, its at my house, haha, thanx steve, awesome game.

Yes it is, the one and only "Hemi Edition" ST Pro. I am glad the machine arrived safely to you and I will make sure you get the extras you asked for.

#22 5 years ago

can you apply the 15% to my order please ....
    Quality work by Steve and Gio don't hesistate if your thinking about it.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mantra:

can you apply the 15% to my order please ...

LOL.... Sorry Pinball Refinery AC/DC Premiums with all the bells and whistle are excluded from this offer

#24 5 years ago

Gio and I have not received your STLE yet to test them, but from the pictures of the LE, it should mount just fine.
    Thanks for asking,
    Steve

Thanks. Still waiting for confirmation that the game can be sent directly to you from Stern. Hope to have confirmation Friday.

#25 5 years ago

LOL.... Sorry Pinball Refinery AC/DC Premiums with all the bells and whistle are excluded from this offer

Boooo!!! Thats okay I'll take it out on you Wednesday! lol

#26 5 years ago

I'm gonna go nuts with my wallet on this 15% off deal!

#27 5 years ago

Stern chrome armor is include in this awesome discount ?

Thanks for doing this guys, I salute you. You guys have not been distributors for long and it takes BALLS to have such a sale and making people fully enjoy your work. Best mods on the planet

A lot of businesses have been around for a long time and have solid cash foundations yet we are not hearing anything about them having a sell or discount to thanks their loyal customers.

Oh yes, I'm talking about you

#28 5 years ago

bump for Steve and Gio at Pinball Refinery.

#29 5 years ago

Anyone get this code to work yet?

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

Anyone get this code to work yet?

Nope!

#31 5 years ago

Well so much for that...

#32 5 years ago

its a black friday code, not a brown thursday code. code works now, But its not working on the backbox lighting kits for the tron LE or spiderman. Although it does work with the star trek one..

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mrbill:

its a black friday code, not a brown thursday code. code works now, But its not working on the backbox lighting kits for the tron LE or spiderman. Although it does work with the star trek one..

It is working now and, for your information, it was in fact "Friday" when I posted that it wasn't working. I had just utilized other codes at other pin sites on "black Friday" as it was, according to my clock and every other clock in the eastern standard time zone, no longer "brown Thursday."

#34 5 years ago

I bought a Laserriffic train topper for AC/DC Premium and heard a rumor that via Refinery it would be possible to buy some sort of a kit that would add lights to the topper and make it interactive with the game - is there any truth in this and if so, which kit would I need?

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mrbill:

But its not working on the backbox lighting kits for the tron LE or spiderman. Although it does work with the star trek one..

I fixed the code to work on these Back Box kits, sorry about that... The coupon code is working just fine and the sale is on.

Here is the Black Friday discount code once again....M5VZK14G1X2F

Thanks,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

I bought a Laserriffic train topper for AC/DC Premium and heard a rumor that via Refinery it would be possible to buy some sort of a kit that would add lights to the topper and make it interactive with the game - is there any truth in this and if so, which kit would I need?

Currently we do not have a kit for the topper that Joe makes.... The videos that are out there are from our personal machines or customers machines that came into our shop. This is something that we can offer as a future mod.

Thanks for asking,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#37 5 years ago

Sweet. Just ordered a lighted Metallica LE apron in Candy Purple for my Metallica Pro.

Thanks Hemi and Zdoor for doing a Black Friday Sale.

#38 5 years ago

Stern Chrome Mirror Highly Polish Armor coming home......gotta love them Black Friday savings

Thanks Gio and Steve can't recommend you guys enough. Really cool that special, hope more guys will take the chance to experiment on your products and see the light

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

Sweet. Just ordered a lighted Metallica LE apron in Candy Purple for my Metallica Pro.
    Thanks Hemi and Zdoor for doing a Black Friday Sale.

You are welcome.... I opened up some more XM Night Crawlers on the website. Please have patience with us as we put every ones orders together.

Enjoy Modding,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#40 5 years ago

+1 on light kit for Ac/dc topper!

#41 5 years ago

Ordered the Klingon Warbird. Should look nice on the LE when it arrives next week (which I also ordered from Pinball Refinery)!

#42 5 years ago

Gio had one set of Stern Brass that he will be offering on the last few hours of our Black Friday Sale... I will be on the Website soon....

Email us if you are interested in it.

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from bjorg:

Ordered the Klingon Warbird. Should look nice on the LE when it arrives next week (which I also ordered from Pinball Refinery)!

Thanks for both orders....

#44 5 years ago

I placed my order. Great timing for me, thanks!

I was going to order more things for spiderman, mainly the venom figure, but I could not see a way to select left handed as I was also thinking of ordering the back alley creations kits. Next time, or maybe at cax if you guys come back.

#45 5 years ago

You guys forced me to buy the powder coated armor for my Met Pro with that great discount.

Thanks guys!

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

You guys forced me to buy the powder coated armor for my Met Pro with that great discount.
    Thanks guys!

Thanks everyone that purchase our mods on Black Friday.... We will work on fillind everyone orders as quickly as possible and please be patience with us, the mods will come.

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.95
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 126.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 164.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 109.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside