1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MK6PIN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I must have missed this....

Is Pinball Refinery still a company? Looked online, and it appears as " MI Pinball Refinery" under Cointaker.

Guessing Steve ( and Gio) still involved? Apologize if this is old news, but I'm just discovering the change...

#2 1 year ago

Steve does Pinball Refinery Full Time out of Michigan.He is now affiliated with Cointaker.

#3 1 year ago

Still around, and does amazing work. Steve had several games down at TPF this past year.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from stretch2:

Steve does Pinball Refinery Full Time out of Michigan.He is now affiliated with Cointaker.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

Still around, and does amazing work. Steve had several games down at TPF this past year.

Thanks guys for replying to the OP... Yes I'm an still running Pinball Refinery in Michigan. Gio is done working on pinball machines, but I decided to continue doing this for a living and teamed up with Melissa and Chris at Cointaker.

I started a post months ago about this transition and it works out perfectly with Cointaker.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hemi-has-a-new-website

I did start a new website as well since Gio and I separated and it www.mipinballrefinery.com

Thanks for asking and if you need anything just ask,

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

#5 1 year ago

The magic continues!

#6 1 year ago

Well, then, you and Cointaker are the PERFECT people to ask a HUGE favor from...

PleasePleasePLEASE make an LED backbox lighting effect for the jump to hyperspace on Star Wars LE machines. It seems like the translite was made for something like that, but Stern dropped the ball on an effect that could have been epic. Seems like it's right up your alley, and I hope you guys will consider developing something for it!

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Thanks guys for replying to the OP... Yes I'm an still running Pinball Refinery in Michigan. Gio is done working on pinball machines, but I decided to continue doing this for a living and teamed up with Melissa and Chris at Cointaker.
    I started a post months ago about this transition and it works out perfectly with Cointaker.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hemi-has-a-new-website
    I did start a new website as well since Gio and I separated and it http://www.mipinballrefinery.com
    Thanks for asking and if you need anything just ask,
    Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

Thanks Steve for the update. You've done amazing things for my machines ( Tronle in particular) in the past....great to hear your w Melissa and Chris....great people and CT rocks. I'm sure I will NEED something from you in the near future...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.99
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.99
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 169.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 123.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Boards
    PinSound Plus Out of stock
    PinSound
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside