Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lrosent345
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lrosent345.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Well, the good news is I think we have another manufacturer to thermoform ramps. It will take months though to catch up. The following ramps are back in stock: Addams Family main ramp, Whitewater upper to lower, lower to upper, bigfoot and suicide canyon. Also. Terminator 2.

#4 7 years ago

In the next couple of months STTNG alpha and delta ramps, TOTAN swirl, SS beast and bat. James is working on WCS right now. BSD and Hurricane are still in the pipeline.

#6 7 years ago

Comet and Ferris wheel, not sure. Those tools are in GA. Whether they get done there or I bring them here is still not clear. Depends on whether or not the GA thermoforming co picks up speed. 2 months at least.

1 month later
#9 7 years ago

Update. Cyclone Comet ramps are being shipped to me. They should be available by the end of next week. Don't order now. I have plenty of them and will let you know when they are ready to ship. Cyclone Ferris wheel exit ramp is up next.

1 month later
#25 7 years ago

Well that explains why I couldn't log into my account today. I have no clue what you have been talking about. Someone PM me and let me know what happened.

2 months later
#31 7 years ago

We continue to catch up slowly but surely. The following ramps are available again at starship-fantasy.com

Indiana Jones
Teminator 2
Scared Stiff beast and bat
Bride of Pinbot left and right ramps.
Medieval Madness left ramp
Whitewater/Fish Tales topper.
Star Trek TNG alpha, beta, delta

2 weeks later
#34 7 years ago

Hi everyone. I am looking for someone who has a Cyclone game who would be willing to send me their Cyclone Ferris wheel ramp with the entrance and exit brackets attached. I may need to keep it as long as a month and will return a brand new Fantasy ramp at no cost for your trouble.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I forgot to ask,are you going to be at TPF?

Yes, I'll be there. Funhouse STEPS ramp is going to be out for awhile. The tool is in a warehouse in South Carolina and it won't be easy to find. Then it has to be run by the company in GA and I never know what they're up to. What other vendor has them. They are probably my ramps.

#39 7 years ago

They are one of my distributors. Same ramp.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lrosent345.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-ramps?tu=lrosent345 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.