Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lrosent345
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheOnlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

Cool!!

2 weeks later
#15 7 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

Is there ever any hope of the Cyclone blue skill shot ramp getting reproduced? Mine only has two broken tabs, I feel blessed to have one in such nice shape.

Ditto here... But I ordered my Comet ramp today!

#23 7 years ago

Sounds like I missed something juicy! But I am more than willing to vouch for Larry as a business man, I have ordered from him many times including this week, and there's never been a problem! He answers his phone whenever I call and answers emails in a timely fashion. He is quick to ship, his packaging is excellent, and the quality of the products is outstanding! I got my Cyclone Comet ramp yesterday and its a top quality, phenomenal repro!! I'm thinking this ramp will be virtually indestructible!! I will never hesitate to buy from Larry if he has what I need!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheOnlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-ramps?tu=TheOnlyest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.