Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lrosent345
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Well, the good news is I think we have another manufacturer to thermoform ramps. It will take months though to catch up. The following ramps are back in stock: Addams Family main ramp, Whitewater upper to lower, lower to upper, bigfoot and suicide canyon. Also. Terminator 2.

#2 7 years ago

Very good news! Any chance you can share what's in the pipeline and possibly rough time tables? I don't want to duplicate your efforts to keep as much coming to the community as possible.

#3 7 years ago

Great to hear Larry!!
See you at York end of the month.

#4 7 years ago

In the next couple of months STTNG alpha and delta ramps, TOTAN swirl, SS beast and bat. James is working on WCS right now. BSD and Hurricane are still in the pipeline.

#5 7 years ago

Cyclone, Comet and Ferris Wheel ramps?

#6 7 years ago

Comet and Ferris wheel, not sure. Those tools are in GA. Whether they get done there or I bring them here is still not clear. Depends on whether or not the GA thermoforming co picks up speed. 2 months at least.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Comet and Ferris wheel, not sure. Those tools are in GA. Whether they get done there or I bring them here is still not clear. Depends on whether or not the GA thermoforming co picks up speed. 2 months at least.

Too bad - someone could make a killing off the Cyclone comet ramp. I just did a restore and that ramp is unobtainium.

1 month later
#9 7 years ago

Update. Cyclone Comet ramps are being shipped to me. They should be available by the end of next week. Don't order now. I have plenty of them and will let you know when they are ready to ship. Cyclone Ferris wheel exit ramp is up next.

#10 7 years ago

Cool!!

#11 7 years ago

Nice!!

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

Looks like Cyclone's Comet ramps are in stock at Starship! Ordered placed.

#13 7 years ago

Is there ever any hope of the Cyclone blue skill shot ramp getting reproduced? Mine only has two broken tabs, I feel blessed to have one in such nice shape.

#14 7 years ago

I could use a couple of IJ ramps soon.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

Is there ever any hope of the Cyclone blue skill shot ramp getting reproduced? Mine only has two broken tabs, I feel blessed to have one in such nice shape.

Ditto here... But I ordered my Comet ramp today!

#16 7 years ago

Ordered!

#17 7 years ago

Anybody else go to the OP profile page and click on his "Background Story"? That's one way to keep me from ever ordering from you! This is a family friendly site dude! To those that choose to check it out now, you have been warned, it is NSFW!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Anybody else go to the OP profile page and click on his "Background Story"? That's one way to keep me from ever ordering from you! This is a family friendly site dude! To those that choose to check it out now, you have been warned, it is NSFW!

Hopefully that photo isn't from the family vacation in his background story.

(BRB... HR wants to meet with me.)

#19 7 years ago

Wow!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

It has been removed. In the future, please report anything like that in a moderator feedback thread so we can catch it in a timely manner and address it.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It has been removed. In the future, please report anything like that in a moderator feedback thread so we can catch it in a timely manner and address it.

Maybe someone hacked his account (a former employee?), and made this.... I refuse to believe the OP actually posted that pic...

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I was actually planning on doing that. I got called into a meeting just after my post and came back now to report it, but I see it has already been resolved. Thanks for taking care of it!

#23 7 years ago

Sounds like I missed something juicy! But I am more than willing to vouch for Larry as a business man, I have ordered from him many times including this week, and there's never been a problem! He answers his phone whenever I call and answers emails in a timely fashion. He is quick to ship, his packaging is excellent, and the quality of the products is outstanding! I got my Cyclone Comet ramp yesterday and its a top quality, phenomenal repro!! I'm thinking this ramp will be virtually indestructible!! I will never hesitate to buy from Larry if he has what I need!!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Maybe someone hacked his account (a former employee?), and made this.... I refuse to believe the OP actually posted that pic...

Robin already initiated a password reset as a precaution against unauthorized access to the account.

2 weeks later
#25 7 years ago

Well that explains why I couldn't log into my account today. I have no clue what you have been talking about. Someone PM me and let me know what happened.

2 months later
#26 7 years ago

Check out Starship Fantasy... All Cyclone ramps now available!

#27 7 years ago

I'm thrilled the ferris wheel exit ramp is now available. Are you coming to Allentown? If so, can I pre-order and pick up a Cyclone ferris wheel exit ramp there?

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I'm thrilled the ferris wheel exit ramp is now available. Are you coming to Allentown? If so, can I pre-order and pick up a Cyclone ferris wheel exit ramp there?

I don't think he monitors this thread regularly. Suggest you send him a pm.

#29 7 years ago

Looking for the Comet and Hurricane ramps for my Hurricane. Can someone post a link please.

#30 7 years ago

A lot of peeps would buy Batman Forever ramps (including me).

Apparently the challenge is that they're green? Is that an actual problem?

Sega ramps didn't really have posts at the bottom of the ramps. So most ramps (including mine) are cracked along the two screws that anchors them to the playfield.

#31 7 years ago

We continue to catch up slowly but surely. The following ramps are available again at starship-fantasy.com

Indiana Jones
Teminator 2
Scared Stiff beast and bat
Bride of Pinbot left and right ramps.
Medieval Madness left ramp
Whitewater/Fish Tales topper.
Star Trek TNG alpha, beta, delta

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

A lot of peeps would buy Batman Forever ramps (including me).
Apparently the challenge is that they're green? Is that an actual problem?
Sega ramps didn't really have posts at the bottom of the ramps. So most ramps (including mine) are cracked along the two screws that anchors them to the playfield.

I second Batman Forever. Especially if they can be made stronger.

2 weeks later
#34 7 years ago

Hi everyone. I am looking for someone who has a Cyclone game who would be willing to send me their Cyclone Ferris wheel ramp with the entrance and exit brackets attached. I may need to keep it as long as a month and will return a brand new Fantasy ramp at no cost for your trouble.

#35 7 years ago

I spoke to you about Funhouse ramps a while back. Any idea when they both will be in? Another vendor has them, but, I got TOTAN ramps from you & really like the quality. Noticable difference. Thanks for being there.

#36 7 years ago

I forgot to ask,are you going to be at TPF?

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I forgot to ask,are you going to be at TPF?

Yes, I'll be there. Funhouse STEPS ramp is going to be out for awhile. The tool is in a warehouse in South Carolina and it won't be easy to find. Then it has to be run by the company in GA and I never know what they're up to. What other vendor has them. They are probably my ramps.

#38 7 years ago

The other vendor is Marco.They are also higher than yours.If you say they are yours, I will order from them.

#39 7 years ago

They are one of my distributors. Same ramp.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-ramps?hl=j67ab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.