(Topic ID: 190376)

Pinball punk model by Dirty Donny!

By fuseholder

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3852.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballkim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Unfortunately long gone, so as a fan of low brow I feel we have to pass the torch to someone, DD seems to fill the shoes pretty well.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

As far as low brow art goes, in addition to Roth and now DD, I always loved Robert Williams Art. Williams did some high quality low brow art. I hate to even call it "low brow" as it's such high quality, but incredibly strange and twisted subject matter. Maybe "pop surrealism" is a more appropriate term.

Agreed, I personally like Robert Williams better than Roth. That said I think DD's style lends itself better to pinball.

#15 6 years ago

Is anyone familiar with the model industry? Are this usually available without a preorder? Interested in getting one of these but don't really feel like signing up for a web site just to do so, but if they won't be available after for a decent price I guess I will.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballkim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-punk-model-by-dirty-donny?tu=pinballkim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.