10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pmWolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Heading on a road trip next Friday (Nov 1) across the state. I'd love to pick up a nice project machine to keep me busy this winter.

I'd prefer either a late 70s / early 80s Bally, Black Hole, or a System9-11 W/B machine. Anyone got anything to offer up? My trip will be from Bay City to East Lansing and then Grand Rapids.

Cash deal will work, but I do also have a couple mulitcades that I can offer up in trade also. I have freshly built 60-1 and 19-1 cocktails with LCD's (Ms Pacman replicas), along the following upright machines: 19-1 w/ 19" LCD, 138-1 w/ 19" Happ LCD and Neo Geo with 161 game cartridge and 19" CRT.

#2 10 years ago

Friend of mine has a power play waiting to be restored and fairly priced. PM me if you would like to be put in touch.

#3 10 years ago

I've got a Bally Lost World 77 I'll be listing soon. The cabinet could use new paint job and the playfield needs some touch ups. Back glass is still pretty nice, it plays 100%, no bulbs burned out. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

#4 10 years ago

Flight 2000, 1970 Gottlieb Aquarius and Silverball Mania available, PM for more info.

#5 10 years ago

Stop in here on the 2nd for the annual pinball party and pick yourself up a project game from me. All older SS stuff left with the exception of the Queen of Diamonds. Got about 10 games to choose from.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#6 10 years ago

Might not be the era you are looking for, but I do have a WCS94 project for $1500.

Pete

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-project-in-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.