Pinball pro vs Flipper fidelity

By KnockerPTSD

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello.
I've just order my Metallica Pro and some Mods (cliffys, the snake, etc.) as well. I will be looking to upgrade the sound. I was going to just do the woofer under the cab thing but have started to lean toward an internal upgrade. I am looking at pinball pros SWTR4 or flipper fidelitys flipping big 10.
Any input/experience with the kits would be appreciated.
I'm looking for how to get the best sound. If you have other suggestions, i am open to them.
Thanks in advance

#2 5 years ago

I have never used or heard FF but I have used Prosound. It really brings the pinball experience to a whole new level. I have Prosound in all my machines now.
I think you will be addicted to the Awesome level of experience no matter which one you choose. My MM shakes the house when the castle is destroyed!
You will love it!

#3 5 years ago

I’ve got the big 10 in my metallica. It certainly added a lot of bass. I remember thinking at the time the whole kit was a big upgrade... nowadays I’m not so sure. I’m much happier just adding a powered sub to my Aerosmith via the pinovators hookup. If you want to upgrade the audio I’d replace the backbox speakers and go powered sub, then you get best of both worlds.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I have never used or heard FF but I have used Prosound. I have Prosound in all my machines now.

I have never heard of “Prosound”

#6 5 years ago

Appreciate your considering Pinball Pro, this is always a tough decision when you haven't heard for yourself. Please feel free to call and talk pinball anytime. We can discuss what you like specifically and determine which sound package will best fit your needs. Anything from 8-12", sub only, back box and external sub, volume control or not, lights no lights, etc

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 149.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
7,600 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pro-vs-flipper-fidelity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.