(Topic ID: 35977)

*Pinball Pro has new ownership!

By Pinballpro

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Official Release

Pinball Pro has new ownership

I am sure many of you have noticed the new website, product look, and expansion of our line. Many customers might have noticed the faster delivery and prompt customer service as well. Pinballpro.com has new ownership. Many of you know me as ovfdfireman, but my name is Greg and for several months now (since October 2012) I have been pinballpro.com (and yes still a firefighter) Pinball has been my life for years now, collecting fixing, helping other pinheads. I have met many folks over the years at Expo, MGC, and Rocky Mountain. I am very excited about this. That said, my family and I will always do our best to operate with the utmost respect for the industry and the collectors in it. I am confident you will find all of your future dealings with pinballpro.com to be pleasant and with excellent customer service. My wife Alison and my two boys (10, 11) are very active in the business. The boys clean up around the shop, unpackage shipments, and refill parts bins. I hope the love of pinball and the business becomes something I can hand down to them as well.

We are working towards updating the brand, providing additional products to the market, and providing the best customer service experience possible. The pinball pro operation was relocated a few months ago to provide faster shipping and partnerships are being formed to provide higher quality as well as more selection. We believe you will find excellent value in our products and I am here personally to serve the pinball community.

I look forward to serving each of you.

Greg

#2 11 years ago

awesome, good luck!

#3 11 years ago

#4 11 years ago

All the best with the venture.

#5 11 years ago

As a small business owner
    myself, I welcome you to the world of self employment.
    I love it. It has it's pros and cons, but at the end of the day, I'm glad I got out of corporate America.

I work when I want and for as long as I want. That means I work all the time

#6 11 years ago

Good luck! Turning a passion into a job, enjoy the journey. (All on a 24/48)

#7 11 years ago

Congrats and good luck with your new business.

#8 11 years ago

Good luck, glad to see you go for it for yourself and the family!

#9 11 years ago

Greg is a stand up guy with great products! I have done multiple transactions with him and he and his produsts are top notch. Don't hesitate to do business!

Just played his Hulk the other day with his upgraded sound system and mine with definitely be getting the same treatment!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballpro:

Many customers might have noticed the faster delivery and prompt customer service as well.

I can attest to this. Greg is quick to respond to email and is quite helpful. Great customer service!

Good luck with the business!

#11 11 years ago

Congratulations! Good luck Greg.

--Luke

#12 11 years ago

Very cool and exciting...congrats and good luck!

#13 11 years ago

Best of luck, Greg!

#14 11 years ago

Good Luck Greg!

#15 11 years ago

Cool! I'll be keeping an eye on your site and look forward to future orders.

#16 11 years ago

Always a pleasure to do business with you guys.

#17 11 years ago

Hey guys,

Here is me. The way you know me (my personal account). Pinball Pro handle will be used for new releases and things like that. You know, in case the new guy doesn't know my handle, or someone forgets it, they can easily find me. Seems appropriate to have "Pinball Pro" on the forum. But I prefer to just be me the rest of the time.

www.ovfdfireman.com
    sorry to the 200+ subscribers, my blog stopped in September when I started working on the Pinball pro thing

#18 11 years ago

Greg was great with emails...

He worked with me in accommodating my shipping window for South Florida. Received everything perfectly and safely packed

I will definetly order again! congrats on your new venture!

-Mauro

#19 11 years ago

Congrats and good luck with this venture. I love the kit in my Funhouse.

#20 11 years ago

Greg has been my best friend basically since the day I met him over 17 years ago. He is a great guy and the most loyal and thoughtful friend I could ever think of. I have watched him as a small business owner over the years and am constantly impressed at how professionally he treats ALL of his business interactions. You can be sure that the PinballPro line of products and the company's customer service will be top notch!

I'm so excited that he has released the news so now I can say "MY BEST FRIEND IS PINBALLPRO!!".....and.....yes I will be PinballPro's and Greg's #1 fanboy here on Pinside....and everywhere else I go.

Funny thing**** Just over the past few months I have become a huge EM junkie. I have some ideas for new PinballPro products to serve the EM guys too. Just keep your eyes peeled!

Congratulations Greg and you know I wish you all success!

#21 11 years ago

Congratulations. Best wishes.

#22 11 years ago

Good Luck Greg! Will be installing your kit in Avengers very soon!

Re: your business, make a list of all the pinball stuff (every day/cool/otherwise) not being adequately served/sold/available at the other pinball stores (all the "necessary" stuff you can't get in one handy dandy place)....and stock it and sell it at a fair price! I'm always bewildered at how may different places you have to shop to get all the common pinball stuff that's either totally necessary or highly advisable/desirable.

#23 11 years ago

When the delivery company lost my Christmas package a week before Christmas, Pinball pro stepped up and rushed out a new delivery before we even found out what happened to the original one.
    Big kudos to Pinball Pro. My subs sound fantastic and I will be getting the back box upgrades in the future.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Good Luck Greg! Will be installing your kit in Avengers very soon!
    Re: your business, make a list of all the pinball stuff (every day/cool/otherwise) not being adequately served/sold/available at the other pinball stores (all the "necessary" stuff you can't get in one handy dandy place)....and stock it and sell it at a fair price! I'm always bewildered at how may different places you have to shop to get all the common pinball stuff that's either totally necessary or highly advisable/desirable.

What are your suggestions for this list. I agree that a one stop shop would be great!

#26 11 years ago

Congrats - good luck with the venture.

#27 11 years ago

Congratulations on the new business - tough thing to pull off while still working another job (especially as a firefighter). Was a huge fan of PinballPro before and am looking forward to supporting your business in the future.

Nice to have a supplier active in the community and monitoring the forums.

#28 11 years ago

Congrats on taking a huge step!

#29 11 years ago

what is PBP?

#30 11 years ago

www.pinballpro.com

Pinball speaker upgrades and pinball mods and accessories

#31 11 years ago

Best of luck with all your future endeavors and congratulations!

#32 11 years ago

For a minute there I thought it said Pinball Pal.

#33 11 years ago

Great way to introduce yourself. I wish you the best in your business. Hopefully soon I will get a new game that needs your product.

Pappy

#34 11 years ago

Oh cool right on. I was looking into a speaker there just the other day.

#35 11 years ago

Congrats! Wishing you the best.

#36 11 years ago

Congrats and good luck

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

What are your suggestions for this list. I agree that a one stop shop would be great!

For example, I'd really like to get that "reusable" and removable vinyl material (clean clings) to use in lieu of Mylar (flipper button protection, playfield and shooter lane protection etc.). PinballPal seems to be the only place that has it. So you should carry that. Plus all manor of non specific protectors. You should carry the cliffy shooter lane protector. And leg protectors. And floor sliders. And the typical necessities for wiring and soldering, like molex connectors, wiring, heat shrink, solder. You should carry all manner of pinball related hardware (washers, screws, nuts, bolts, etc. like PBLs "big bag of everything". Carry cleaner, polish, wax and micro cloth. Carry things for minor touch ups and chip fixes, like nail polish, paint pens. Carry Pinballs. IM sure there's more, but probably not much more. Im talking about the "one stop shop" stuff that people nearly always need for shopping, fixing or protecting a game. Stuff people will always buy extra of...even just to save on future shipping. You could carry some common bulbs. Flipper rubber. Etc.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pro-has-new-ownership and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.