11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pinballpro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys,

Just a heads up we have a new Buckwerx audio adapter for Pinball Pro. Its a bit different than standard, fits all upgraded and stock sound systems, and it has selectable sound. While others do not. With Pinball Pros version if you plug in your headphones the speaker sound shuts of or stays on (it is selectable) Just something unique.

Buck is a great guy, young and in college. I wanted to help him kick this thing off! The announcement came a couple of weeks ago, but the adapters are now here if you were wanting one! The hit the site this morning

http://pinballpro.net/?s=buckwerx&post_type=product

#2 11 years ago

I have the standard Buckwerx on my Twilight Zone. Sounds incredible through the headphones.
    However the TZ backbox molex did require a bit of re-wiring, as the pins did not line up perfectly with the Buckwerx adapter. But after a bit of trial and error I managed to find the right combination to make it work.
    The added feature here sounds nice to have, but since I use it so people can listen to TV in the next room, I pretty much always want the machine speakers off.

#3 11 years ago

The Buckwerx Pinball Audio Adapter can also be purchased through Rob Anthony at pinball shows and expos www.lockwhenlit.com or online from www.pinballlife.com.

#4 11 years ago

Actually to clarify, this particular adapter can only be purchased at Pinball pro at this time (it is brand new, and we received the first shipment). I am not speaking of the standard model, Yes these adapters are available elsewhere.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pro-and-buckwerx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.