Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Couple machines on my short list that I am looking to acquire. Average to above average condition in working order. I am in MN and willing to ship within the country, but could people please weight in on current market pricing for the following:

Gold Strike:
Jungle Princess / Queen:
Sweet Hearts:
Eight Ball Deluxe (1980 or 84):
Harlem Globetrotter:

Thanks in advance for taking the time. I appreciate all the help and guidance available on this site.

#2 7 years ago

I would think 1,000 to 1,500 would get you any of these. Maybe a little lower on east coast.

#3 7 years ago

It would be tough to find edb or Harlem globetrotters for under $1500 around this area, unless you get really lucky with Craigslist...

#4 7 years ago

Even for Gold Strike? I haven't seen one for sale unless it's online for the refurbished $4k type.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

It would be tough to find edb or Harlem globetrotters for under $1500 around this area, unless you get really lucky with Craigslist...

Really? While I really like playing HGT I would think it was more of a $1K unless restored.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Really? While I really like playing HGT I would think it was more of a $1K unless restored.

The last couple I've seen on cl around here in the 1k range were gone rather quickly. Like others have said, I wish I was on the east coast, it seems like better deals out there with a greater pin supply. We're kind of on the edge of the prairie here, not much to be found west of Minneapolis till you get to Denver....

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Even for Gold Strike? I haven't seen one for sale unless it's online for the refurbished $4k type.

Out of hundreds of titles, El Dorado/Gold Strike are the ultra-cliches of the EM community (along with Atlantis (could stop here, those two/three are the big big ones), Jacks Open/Lucky Hand, and Centigrade 37), expect to pay quite a lot for one in any condition

(Unfortunately you fell in love with a title that everybody else also highly wants)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grandview, MO
$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Venice, FL
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pricing-various-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.