Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dmacy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ken.png

#1 5 years ago

Just put an order in and noticed a 5 pack is $10 now and $3 each. I guess I've been out of it for a while and usually buy bulk at 25 a time so it has been a while. Assume it has to do with regulation change or is there another shortage?

#2 5 years ago

I don't buy cheap balls.

#3 5 years ago

It's going to get worse. Time to invest in a tumbler.

#4 5 years ago

Where are you getting your balls from?
    Here's a good spot.
    https://ballbaron.com/product-category/pinballs/

#5 5 years ago

Whenever I need them I just ask the wife

#6 5 years ago

The main manufacturer that sellers used shut down.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Just put an order in and noticed a 5 pack is $10 now and $3 each. I guess I've been out of it for a while and usually buy bulk at 25 a time so it has been a while. Assume it has to do with regulation change or is there another shortage?

It may be time to give Ken Iman a call... His mirror-glazed pinballs are ready to make a return!

ken.pngken.png
    #8 5 years ago

I priced them out at Marco and appears that's the going rate. Yeah, I may not replace them yearly at this point. Tumbling and reuse.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Tariffs on steel prices, maybe?

#10 5 years ago

Marco's prices are generally a little elevated on most things. I would suggest looking at other suppliers if you're not happy with the prices. Personally, I've been happy with ball baron, as mentioned above.

#11 5 years ago

Nothing beats Pinbits, wonder where they sourced those from and if we'll ever see them again. Ninja ball baron is ok, but not as good.

I haven't seen them in stock for a long time.

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=283

#12 5 years ago

My games dont get played that much so I have been replacing every 2 years. Buying 70 at a time sucks.

#13 5 years ago

Damn $2 a ball?!??!

That's it, I'm out of this hobby.

#14 5 years ago

Whew. I thought this post was about location game pricing! How are people going to get into the hobby at this rate?

Wait a minute. If there is less demand, wont NIB prices go down? screw ‘em, make it $10 for one game!!

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Nothing beats Pinbits, wonder where they sourced those from and if we'll ever see them again. Ninja ball baron is ok, but not as good.
    I haven't seen them in stock for a long time.
    http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=283

Is Pinbits still filling orders? I've been avoiding them as I remember reading that they've gone dark. I sent them an email probably about a year ago with no response, when prior to that, Pam was very quick with responding.

#16 5 years ago

Prices are going up I guess. LSOG $2 each, BAA $1.50, Pinball Life doesn't show any other than specialty so BallBarron looks to be a good choice.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-prices-up-to-10-for-5-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.