9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by teekee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I've lived in Japan for almost 4 years and am moving back to the states in about 6 months.

With that said, I'm interested in purchasing my first pin.

I mainly like the new Stern games, but currently the price for many of the new ones are out of reach.

With Stern moving to a larger factory and pinball getting more popular day-by-day, could we see the prices for Pros and LEs come down?

Maybe it would just be better to buy my NIB a year later after a release?

#2 9 years ago

More popular = more expensive, not less.

Prices will come down if they sell less, not more.

Quoted from jayvo86:

With Stern moving to a larger factory and pinball getting more popular day-by-day, could we see the prices for Pros and LEs come down?

#3 9 years ago

Just be patient and don't get caught in the hype of a new pin… seems to be a trend here on Pinside. Its much easier today to find good deals than in the past.

Be patient and let someone else take the hit… with the flood coming the deals will continue to get better.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Just be patient and don't get caught in the hype of a new pin… seems to be a trend here on Pinside. Its much easier today to find good deals than in the past.
    Be patient and let someone else take the hit… with the flood coming the deals will continue to get better.

One of the pins I've been interested in it TF LE. (Since I just like the theme.)

Seems like there has been a lot of good deals on those lately.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from jayvo86:

One of the pins I've been interested in it TF LE. (Since I just like the theme.)
    Seems like there has been a lot of good deals on those lately.

Yep... glad you waited!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-prices-lowering and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.