• 271 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by leonml
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Predict the future of A list pinball prices”

• They will continue to rise with no end in sight. ($30K for a MM someday!) 55 votes
    12%
  • They will continue to rise and then take a dip (Newer technology replacing old) 119 votes
    27%
  • They will stay about the same for a long time (Still out of reach for most) 171 votes
    39%
  • I don't want to think about it and enjoy the pins that I have. 44 votes
    10%
  • I don't care. 53 votes
    12%

(442 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

yuuuup.jpeg
trends2.gif
trends.gif
3.jpg
IMG_1234.PNG
marshallluckyposter.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6s3nc3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#171 7 years ago

The prices will not drop on the A titles untill better less expensive games are produced. And with what Stern just put out, a good pin with crap code doesnt help. The market right now is super hot bc of the new people getting into the hobby. New apps like Pinball Arcade are making people remember how cool pinball use to be and are stirring up many new collectors. They have well over 1,000,000+ downloads just in the Android market. Im sure there is just as many on the Xbox and PS3. RBION took a price jump when it was released on Pinball arcade and others followed. I think the market on New pins should drop out soon bc people will only spend so much b4 they chose not to be burned. Im not saying Xmen is a bad pin bc i have yet to play it. From what I have read its got some issues that "I" would not want to deal with for that type of $$.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Peachtree City, GA
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6s3nc3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside