• 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jmbit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello,

Game Pinball Pool - Williams Pinball Pool

I have an issue I'm assuming is the solenoid but want to confirm. Solenoids all tested the same...

Drop targets all drop if I hit each target on the right side, as I hit the targets on the right, the left side drops.
However when I hit targets on the left there are two that won't drop the right side corresponding target. If I hit the 1 target the 15 does not drop. If I hit the 4 target the 12 does not drop. Rest of them work.

If this is the issue which solenoids would be the issue? the 12 and 15 or the 1 and 4? Guessing the 12 and 15.... They all seem to have resistance on the coil and test the same as the others.

Any other ideas on things to check?

#2 2 years ago

All signs point to the coil, I pulled out the A-19217 and both are toast. Going to order up two new ones now and hope this fixes my issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pool-remotrip-drop-targets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.