4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0E0CB200-86F5-4DD8-B1C8-C9EFD5178813 (resized).jpeg
900px-Gtb_sys1_displays (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Croppie1Kenobi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello all. I have this game all working except last 2 digits on the displays don’t work. CPU has been gone through with ics replaces where needed. Ground mods and really everything that I can find on the repair guide. Any ideas? I have 2 sets of displays that test ok. Thanks for any help.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Have you tested the voltages to see if your getting the following? And is there any change in test mode?
6 Digit Display
+60vdc
+8vdc
5vac
4 Digit Display
+42vdc
+4vdc
3vac
Thanks
Blake

Yes when the power board was rebuilt. I'll double check tonight. Thank you for the response.

#5 4 years ago

Solved. Replaced a chip on the board in this section. (See picture) After that worked, socketed and replaced them all for good measure.

0E0CB200-86F5-4DD8-B1C8-C9EFD5178813 (resized).jpeg0E0CB200-86F5-4DD8-B1C8-C9EFD5178813 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Croppie1Kenobi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pool-gottlieb-system-1-display-problem?tu=Croppie1Kenobi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.