View topic image gallery

DD215761-D4AC-41E2-AF7C-CEACB0B5C674 (resized).jpeg
20180621_073606 (resized).jpg
20180621_073612 (resized).jpg
Pinball_Pool_drop_targets (resized).jpg
pinside2 (resized).jpg
pinside1 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

The ball 7 drop target when hit will make ball 7 and ball 9 droptarget fall..just as it should. When hitting ball 9 droptarget ball 7 droptarget should go down but it wont.

There are 2 switches on each droptarget, one in front and one back the drop target. The front switch is connected to the backswitch on opposit droptarget. The switch to the diods works and the diods are all good. The only thing I can see here is that the frontswitch on the ball 7 is a tad rusty on the luggs. When jump wiering the switches it is still the same so I guess that cut outs broken wiers.

Any ideas? Bad switch? Its the backswitch on ball 9 that should activate this I do think.

Cheers

pinside1 (resized).jpgpinside1 (resized).jpgpinside2 (resized).jpgpinside2 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

There are little actuator coils to drop the target.
Those are driven via the switch on the other drop target.
Coil may be bad or the switch broken or bad.

Peter

Pinball_Pool_drop_targets (resized).jpgPinball_Pool_drop_targets (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

How do these little coils looks like? I cant find anything looking like a coil near the droptargets..except the normal one in games

#4 5 years ago
20180621_073606 (resized).jpg20180621_073606 (resized).jpg20180621_073612 (resized).jpg20180621_073612 (resized).jpg
#5 5 years ago

They are small flat coils and are mounted inside the drop target assembly at the top. I have a Pinball Pool torn down right now so I will take a picture and post in a little bit.

#6 5 years ago

They are on top of the mech between it and the playfield, you really need to take the mech off the playfield to see them although if you look in from the edge you should be able spot them.

#7 5 years ago
DD215761-D4AC-41E2-AF7C-CEACB0B5C674 (resized).jpegDD215761-D4AC-41E2-AF7C-CEACB0B5C674 (resized).jpeg
#8 5 years ago

Thank you so much...I would never found that

So will check coil and switch on opposit dro target

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 9.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 19.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pool-droptarget-issue?hl=andreas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.