(Topic ID: 50050)

Pinball Podcasts rankings and a little critique.small update.

By starbase

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dtown
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for starting this thread. I think a lot of people will start listening to some of these podcasts that they weren't aware of before this.

As far as Spooky pinball, my complaints are almost polar opposite of yours. I like the family stuff and even the bar segments. I have met many of these people so that might help. Maybe this one wasn't meant for the masses but I really like it.

My complaints are:

1) The EM guy just goes on too long. One third the length would be about right.

2) Charlie used to have some great interviews. He seems to have turned most of that over to Pinballstaramusements.com. Not to be overly critical but that guy is just too much of a self-promoter for my taste. I won't go into detail but if you have heard him you know what I mean.

I think Charlie needs to go back to the format from a year ago. A little shorter but much more interesting. I do understand be is super busy right now and needs to turn some of the duties over to others. For my taste it just needs to be different people. Bryan Kelly is always entertaining.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-podcasts-rankings-and-a-little-critique?tu=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.