(Topic ID: 50050)

Pinball Podcasts rankings and a little critique.small update.

By starbase

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dtown
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 10 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

I'm almost done listening through the 9th episode of Coast to Coast Pinball. This has now propelled to being the top 'pin cast IMO.
    http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/coast2coastpinball

Yea. Coast 2 Coast is quality work. I like Nate's attitude and humor.

4 weeks later
    #102 10 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Would love to edit my original post and remove rankings. Seems dumb now to put a number that is nothing more then opinion based.
    Anyways Coast to Coast pinball has been nothing short of prolific. Nate has a style that is so open and honest and really is a breath of fresh air. What started out as a short podcast seems to be growing weekly/daily. Just like Nate I was not getting enough content from pinball podcasts and his has really filled a gap for me. Also now I know if I go to New York ect I know where do find pinball and what to expect from costs to conditions. I thank you Nate for setting this goal of adding more content and doing multiple shows I a week. My first time listening I listened to four straight and was smiling most of the time. Another one with great sound quality, and his girlfriend sounds hot and nice to hear a non pinhead opinion on games occasionally. Thanks again man and your welcome to come play my collection as payback for the enjoyment you provide me if ever in Northern California, no quarters needed.
    -Will
    P.s. of a mod would allow me to edit the initial post I would appreciate this, I don't think it's fair to rank them, a opinion is fine but we are lucky to have access to all of them and I feel I ruffled to many feathers by how many times I heard Starbase jabs on various podcasts. I ruffled feathers again

I completely agree about Coast 2 Coast. Nate is fantastic to listen to and I love that he isn't afraid to call a title a stinker even if I don't always agree with him. While Clay's TOPcast interviews will always be the pinnacle of pinball podcasts, Coast to Coast is a fantastic addition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-podcasts-rankings-and-a-little-critique?tu=dtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.