(Topic ID: 50050)

Pinball Podcasts rankings and a little critique.small update.

By starbase

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dtown
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChevelleSSguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 10 years ago

I also listen to them all and each show has something I really like. Spooky Pinballs live recorded antics during pinball chases, live at shows, the ball crawl, someones basement I also enjoy hearing Bryan Kelley's "pinball words of guidance and harmony" segment or whatever the hell its called.

I also like that Gameroom Junkies will discuss stuff more then just pinball since it is about the gameroom. I like the breakdown episodes and the fact that it covers real world prices on certain machines if a guy were to ever want to seek one out.

Pinball Podcasts top 5 of a given subject come up by the hosts and then discussed by each host is pretty neat to hear.

The one I really miss is The Silverball. I wish those guys had more free time to do these podcasts on a regular basis. Thier "It came from Ebay" segment is a good one and it seems they are afraid to joke around whether the tape is recording or not.

I also have to mention that the "Pinball Roundtable" series of shows all the podcasts got together and did for each of thier respective shows was one of the coolest shows I listened to and what a cool idea. Really enjoyed that.

Finally, I dont know if they are still up. But Lloyd used to co-host a pinball podcast called "Talk Pinball". It was more for the do it yourselfer and hands on guy that enjoyed to fix things on his own and what better person to help people fix thier games then Lloyd. It would be kind of neat to see Lloyd bring this podcast back again. Im pretty sure its the 1st pinball related podcast ever done. I still have the entire series saved on my Itunes. No dates on mine but I want to say they were back in 2007 or so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChevelleSSguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-podcasts-rankings-and-a-little-critique?tu=ChevelleSSguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.