(Topic ID: 263829)

Pinball PODCAST!!!

By xtraballpinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 4 years ago

Feel free to email me with anything at [email protected]

Thanks!

#4 4 years ago

People can have podcasts for pinball? Jeez, what will they think of next!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

People can have podcasts for pinball? Jeez, what will they think of next!

Yeah, they are pretty cool! You should check them out and maybe create your own.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from xtraballpinball:

Yeah, they are pretty cool! You should check them out and maybe create your own.

I will check out the first 11 minutes of your show, which seems to be where it cuts off at? For me anyway

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I will check out the first 11 minutes of your show, which seems to be where it cuts off at? For me anyway

Hmmmm….

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Thanks for the listen, as well as the head's up on the audio cutting out.

#9 4 years ago

will this be available on iTunes?

#10 4 years ago

Link not working for me. If only there were a way to communicate the title and some searchable criteria to identify the podcast...

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Axl:

will this be available on iTunes?

I am working on branching out to other services as well. Should be soon.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Link not working for me. If only there were a way to communicate the title and some searchable criteria to identify the podcast...

Hmm. That link works on my desktop browser. I have not tried from a phone, but try this link to see if it resolves the problem:

https://jksmith1024.podbean.com/e/xtra-ball-pinball-podcast-ep-1-american-pinball-hotwheels-louisville-arcade-expo-and-more/

You should also be able to search The Xtra Ball Pinball Podcast on the podbean app to find it via search.

#13 4 years ago

The Xtra Ball Pinball Podcast is now on Facebook. Please, check it out; like, follow, and share!

https://www.facebook.com/TheXtraBallPinballPodcast

1 week later
    #14 4 years ago

Episode 2 is up

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-podcast-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.