Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by xtraballpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 1 year ago

Feel free to email me with anything at [email protected]

Thanks!

#4 1 year ago

People can have podcasts for pinball? Jeez, what will they think of next!

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

People can have podcasts for pinball? Jeez, what will they think of next!

Yeah, they are pretty cool! You should check them out and maybe create your own.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from xtraballpinball:

Yeah, they are pretty cool! You should check them out and maybe create your own.

I will check out the first 11 minutes of your show, which seems to be where it cuts off at? For me anyway

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I will check out the first 11 minutes of your show, which seems to be where it cuts off at? For me anyway

Hmmmm….

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Thanks for the listen, as well as the head's up on the audio cutting out.

#9 1 year ago

will this be available on iTunes?

#10 1 year ago

Link not working for me. If only there were a way to communicate the title and some searchable criteria to identify the podcast...

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Axl:

will this be available on iTunes?

I am working on branching out to other services as well. Should be soon.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Link not working for me. If only there were a way to communicate the title and some searchable criteria to identify the podcast...

Hmm. That link works on my desktop browser. I have not tried from a phone, but try this link to see if it resolves the problem:

https://jksmith1024.podbean.com/e/xtra-ball-pinball-podcast-ep-1-american-pinball-hotwheels-louisville-arcade-expo-and-more/

You should also be able to search The Xtra Ball Pinball Podcast on the podbean app to find it via search.

#13 1 year ago

The Xtra Ball Pinball Podcast is now on Facebook. Please, check it out; like, follow, and share!

https://www.facebook.com/TheXtraBallPinballPodcast

1 week later
    #14 1 year ago

Episode 2 is up

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside