(Topic ID: 2940)

Pinball Player Skills Poll

By Bill2626

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Please rate your pinball playing skills”

• Beginner 3 votes
      6%
    • Intermediate Skills 17 votes
      35%
    • Accomplished Skills 22 votes
      46%
    • Advanced Skills 6 votes
      13%
    • Professional 0 votes

(48 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LaughingOtter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 13 years ago

I guess I would be between advanced and accomplished. I've won an SPL tourney and an MVP when Seattle played against Vancouver. On the other hand, coming in 49th out of 58 players at the Slabtown competition last month was depressing. I practice daily (at least a couple of games a day, except some Fridays where I'm at it all evening).

SealClubber: That's a great start for the criteria list!

SonOfZombie: Shorty's in Seattle. 17 pins. At least 18 taps and the incredibly talented mixologist and fellow pinhead Jawn Wakefield behind the bar in The Trophy Room. Once you're known you get invited to pinball parties around the area, most of which my wife and I never get home from before 3AM. I think that's more the scene you're looking for?
    Ground Kontrol in Portland sells beer, but only after 5PM. 20+ pins + 20+ old-school videogames.
    Dorky's in Tacoma will be serving beer very soon. Their license application just went in. 13 pins + 20+ old-school videogames.
    In Georgetown there is a lot of beer and pinball joints.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LaughingOtter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-player-skills-poll?tu=LaughingOtter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.