(Topic ID: 183826)

Pinball Pimp Restoration

By loghome895

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Greetings!

Can anyone tell me about Jeff ( Pinball Pimp )? From the pictures I saw his work is amazing! Has anyone had a restoration from him? and were you satisfied with his work? I would like to get a complete restoration on a Bally Silverball Mania from him. (MINT)
    I also live in Pennsylvania and would have to ship the pin to Florida. Any suggestion or ideas on what the price would be for this?
    Thanks everyone for your comments or suggestions!........... SCOTT

#2 7 years ago

Hi Scott...

I know Jeff, and his work....I believe he has a Silverball Mania for sale I saw a few
    months ago.

His work is insanely immaculate, and does so to the degree you want.

Ive known him and his work for about 15 years, have a game from him,
    and he is very fair with his rates, for great quality.

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend, only patience, as good work takes time.

Hopefully youve seen the pics on Silverball...I was impressed in Person.

#3 7 years ago

Super high quality work and a stand up guy. Contact him through his website for pricing.

#4 7 years ago

I saw the one Silverball Mania he has for sale on Ebay ( Great Job ) However, I have a CPR playfield and want to get it swaped out. I spoke to Jeff on the phone yesterday for over an hour, he really knows his stuff! I love how he treats the customers pins as if they were in in own collection!
    Any one know of a ( Reliable ) shipping company who would wrap this up and ship this to Jeff in Florida? I would hate for any damage to be done to the new playfield or anything else to get damage while being transporated..................... Thank you for responding back!!

#5 7 years ago

Greetings Scott. Just want to echo what others have told you. I too know Jeff and his work is nothing short of amazing. He has done a complete cabinet restore on my Monster Bash, Attack from Mars, and just was here on Saturday to pick up my BSD for the same "Pimp Treatment". You won't be dissapointed! Best, Charlie

#6 7 years ago

He is for sure one of the best around.

#7 7 years ago

I'll second all above - he has a passion for quality and top notch communication.

#8 7 years ago

Thanks everyone for your reply's! Looks like Jeff is the man when it comes to a mint restoration!..........He stated to me it will be around two months until he can get started restoring my pin and swapping the CPR playfield...CAN'T WAIT!....... I'am already drooling over his pics of the restoration Jeff has completed in the past..... WOW!

Now, I need to find a good reliable shipping company who will ship a pin from Pennsylvania to Florida without destroying the thing!........
    Anyone know or has had a good shipping experience please give me a shout! Thanks everyone! SCOTT

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Hi Scott...
    I know Jeff, and his work....I believe he has a Silverball Mania for sale I saw a few
    months ago.
    His work is insanely immaculate, and does so to the degree you want.
    Ive known him and his work for about 15 years, have a game from him,
    and he is very fair with his rates, for great quality.
    I wouldnt hesitate to recommend, only patience, as good work takes time.
    Hopefully youve seen the pics on Silverball...I was impressed in Person.

I'm drooling over that Silverball Mania! I would have snatched it up if I didn't already have one.

1 month later
    #10 7 years ago

Hey Guys, thanks for all the kind words. I love doing this pinball stuff and obviously it shows in my detailed work.

If anyone wants to send down their machines for full restores or cabinet paint, just drop me a line!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pimp-restoration and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.