(Topic ID: 149987)

PINBALL PIMP Premium CABINET STENCILS - AVAILABLE NOW!

By PinballPimp

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 116 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160521_152010_(resized).jpg
20160522_205548_(resized).jpg
IMG_1091_(resized).JPG
storeWIZARD_(resized).jpg
storeFIREBALL_(resized).jpg
20160419_174628_(resized).jpg
IMG_3862_(resized).JPG
IMG_3858_(resized).JPG
IMG_3861_(resized).JPG
IMG_3855_(resized).JPG
IMG_3854_(resized).JPG
IMG_3853_(resized).JPG
IMG_3852_(resized).JPG
IMG_3851_(resized).JPG
IMG_3850_(resized).JPG
storeVIKING_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 149

for sale

PINBALL PIMP Premium CABINET STENCILS - AVAILABLE NOW!

Added: January 21st, 2016 Re-listed: 2 times (April 14th, 2016) Ended: December 21st, 2016
Condition: New

Item description

I offer the BEST classic Bally, Williams & Stern pinball stencils on the market! Each Stencil Kit is CUT ON DEMAND using fresh material… not rolled and sitting on a shelf for 2 years! Each Kit is precision cut on hi-end Roland plotters using the Original Master Art File for each title. Stencils are cut on Low-Tack, Premium Painters Mask which makes it ideal for use in painting cabinets with a variety of different paints. Stencils are clean release with beautiful results every time!

• Each Stencil is designed using a 1 SCAN of the Original Bally & Williams Cabinet Art! NO DISTORTED PHOTOS USED!
• Each Stencil goes thru 10-20 HOURS of Detailed ART CLEAN-UP before becoming a Master Stencil!
• Stencils are designed with CORRECT Factory Color Traps & Bleeds!
• Stencils are designed with CORRECT Order of Color and Paint Layers!
• Stencils are designed with a UNIQUE REGISTRATION SYSTEM to Lineup Art Perfectly!
• If you mess up a stencil, I WILL CUT PARTIAL STENCILS and not make you buy a whole set!

Please visit my site for more information. I am constantly adding titles all the time.

Jeff
aka "PINBALL PIMP"

Item photos

storeBK_(resized).jpg
store6M_(resized).jpg
storeAZTEC_(resized).jpg
storeCF_(resized).jpg
storeBOT_(resized).jpg
storeEB_(resized).jpg
storeEK_(resized).jpg
storeEBD_(resized).jpg
storeF_(resized).jpg
storeFG_(resized).jpg
storeFP_(resized).jpg
storeGP_(resized).jpg
storeHG_(resized).jpg
storeHIGH_SPEED_(resized).jpg
storeLC_(resized).jpg
storeM_(resized).jpg
storeMH_(resized).jpg
storeMETEOR_(resized).jpg
storeMYSTIC_(resized).jpg
storeOC_(resized).jpg
storePB_(resized).jpg
storePP_(resized).jpg
storeSB_(resized).jpg
storeSEAWITCH_(resized).jpg
storeSONIC_(resized).jpg
storeSORC_(resized).jpg
storeSS_(resized).jpg
storeST_(resized).jpg
storeSTAR_(resized).jpg
storeVECTOR_(resized).jpg
storeVOLTAN_(resized).jpg
storeCENTAUR_(resized).jpg
storeNGS_(resized).jpg
storeSKATE_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://www.pinballpimpstencils.com/

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Tampa, FL, US

Seller insights

These are PinballPimp's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinballPimp's stats page

#2 4 years ago

I started this new AD since I could not renew the old one which had posts and comments. Here was the old thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-pimp-cabinet-stencils-available-now

Let's continue the new thread here.

Jeff

#3 4 years ago

Hoping Paragon is the next one done. I've got one to paint.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Hoping Paragon is the next one done. I've got one to paint.

agreed.

Waiting on Paragon stencils to really dig in on the full restoration (actually wife's game that she is working on but I am helping). We have most parts we need now sourced and just waiting till we can safely get stencils to go at it!

#5 4 years ago

I have GREAT scans of Paragon but the detail on this machine takes as long to create as it does for me to design 4 other less complicated machines. It is coming soon but will be at least another month. I wish I could design all of these in a matter of hours but I would need a magic wand to do that!

Jeff

#6 4 years ago

Spectrum stencils please.

#7 4 years ago

A couple questions, are these stencils re-usable? Also, any plans for Gorgar stencils in the future? Thanks!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

I have GREAT scans of Paragon but the detail on this machine takes as long to create as it does for me to design 4 other less complicated machines. It is coming soon but will be at least another month. I wish I could design all of these in a matter of hours but I would need a magic wand to do that!
Jeff

No problem. I'm just glad you're working on them!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

A couple questions, are these stencils re-usable? Also, any plans for Gorgar stencils in the future? Thanks!

Theyre not reusable

#10 4 years ago

NO... one time use vinyl paint mask. I should be getting good scans for GORGAR over the weekend so they will be up very soon!

#11 4 years ago

What's your updated list of available stencils?

#12 4 years ago

UPDATED LIST = EVERYTHING on my website:

www.pinballpimpstencils.com

PLUS I have stencils for all of these Gottlieb games

1964 Bowling Queen
1965 Bank A Ball + Flipper Pool
1965 Cow Poke
1967 Diamond Jack + King of Diamonds
1969 Target Pool + Mini Pool
1971 Dimension + 2001
1972 Home Run
1973 Hot Shot +Big Shot
1973 King Pin
1974 Big Indian + Big Brave
1974 Sky Jump
1975 Abra Ca Dabra
1975 Atlantis
1975 El Dorado + Gold Strike
1975 Fast Draw + Quick Draw
1975 Super Soccer
1975 Top Score + 300
1976 Canada Dry
1976 Jungle Princess + Jungle Queen
1976 Royal Flush + Card Whiz
1976 Spirit of 76 + Pioneer
1976 Sure Shot
1976 Surf Champ + Surfer
1976 Target Alpha
1978 Joker Poker
1982 Haunted House

1977 Mustang + Bronco (coming soon)
1977 Fire Queen + Vulcan (coming soon)

#13 4 years ago

What's the best kind of paint to use in order for each stencil paint layer to lay down flat upon each other? I dislike re stenciled cabinets that have that 3-D like texture to them. I'm looking to create a nice and smooth stenciled cabinet

#14 4 years ago

I use thinner based enamels. If you go the automotive route, then you will need to base color your cab and stencils and then clear overtop if you don't want to feel ridges. I can paint them with enamel and then buff down the edges and they feel nice and slick and not really noticeable. it's all personal preference.

#15 4 years ago

Thanks for the info !

Do you mind giving any more specific details about the paint types/brands you use, as well as the buffing materials / methods?

Also, how long after painting do you buff?

#16 4 years ago

Future Spa!

#17 4 years ago

Awesome news love the new gottlieb titles
I have a haunted house I want to get at soon
Would there be a centigrade 37 coming up ?

#18 4 years ago

Centigrade 37 - Done very soon. Getting good scans this weekend
Future Spa - Done very soon. Getting good scans this weekend

#19 4 years ago

Bally Viking?

#21 4 years ago

Glad to see some of these older titles getting the love they deserve. Keep up the great work.

#22 4 years ago

Mmmm, stencils for BOPP. If I could find a NOS backglass, it could be time to check Bryan Kelly's schedule.

Nice to see all of these stencils in one place, and a website to boot.

#23 4 years ago

I finished Skateball & Nitro Ground Shaker stencils today. They will be put on my website over the weekend.

#24 4 years ago

LOST WORLD!

#25 4 years ago

I have nice scans for LOST WORLD but it might be a while before I do them, you're the only person who's asked for them in over two years

#26 4 years ago

Strange World?

#27 4 years ago

Any plans for Bally Capersville?

Marcus

#28 4 years ago

Ship Ahoy if possible

#29 4 years ago

Any Gottlieb Genie stencils coming?

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

I have nice scans for LOST WORLD but it might be a while before I do them, you're the only person who's asked for them in over two years

I'll give another vote for LW, I have 2 that need repainting.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

Damm it!

#32 4 years ago

I will look into the Lost World project. I need to revisit the scans to see how detailed the artwork is. I know it's very similar to Paragon but not quite as detailed.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Spectrum stencils please.

I can scan my Spectrum if necessary.

#34 4 years ago

Any hopes of Space Invaders?

#35 4 years ago

Space Invaders is done, just need to add it to my site this coming week along with Nitro Ground Shaker

#36 4 years ago

You are one busy guy
Thank you

#37 4 years ago

How are games selected for you to do stencils for? Customer demand, available quality sample games for you to scan- just curious.

#38 4 years ago

TOP TITLES + DEMAND. The hardest part is ACCESS to nice cabinets to get good scans. I do have Pinsiders offer to scan games for me and I appreciate it. If you have a flatbed scanner and know how to scan a cabinet in sections, I do offer a discount for sending me very nice scans.

LMK what you guys have title wise and I will let you know if I am interested in this title.

#39 4 years ago

Jeff has excellent product and service. I just finally finished up stenciling my Atlantis. One thing after another came up and it took me a year to get around to it. Not to mention we only have a few months of the year with cool weather and low humidity for projects like this.

This Atlantis will be at the Florida APE show in February!

Atlantis_after_(resized).jpg

#40 4 years ago

That Atlantis looks sweet! Nice job glad you love my stencils.

#41 4 years ago

Here's a TOP SCORE I recently painted with my stencils.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#42 4 years ago

What kind of paint did you use on that Jeff? Do you use an HVLP spray gun?

#43 4 years ago

I do have HVLP but this was done with Rustoleum (original white can) spray gloss in the 2 colors

#44 4 years ago

Another vote for Lost World.

#45 4 years ago

Oh that Atlantis looks great - I just took ownership of one before Xmas and toying with idea of full resto... I failed painting in kindergarten though...

#47 4 years ago

It would be cool if you could do Sinbad (SS). I have an NOS Sinbad playfield clearcoated by Kruzman. It would be a shame to install that playfield in a faded beat up cabinet...

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It would be cool if you could do Sinbad (SS). I have an NOS Sinbad playfield clearcoated by Kruzman. It would be a shame to install that playfield in a faded beat up cabinet...

I can scan my Sinbad if necessary.

#49 4 years ago

Here's pics from first batch of cabs...Aztec was the test cab but after doing 4 I feel they will go much smoother from here on in.
I know someone mentioned using rapid tac but I suggest not ....it was a lot harder to work with and peel imo also I would stick with same brand of paints.
Next time it will be dry application all the way
Great stencils and easy to line up
Looking forward to doing some gottlieb titles in next batch

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I scanned both sides of the cabinet body of mine a while back. Not sure if they're up to snuff for pinball pimp's purposes or not. The red has obviously faded, and there are some minor registration issues.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-gottlieb-amazing-spider-man#post-2883373

There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside