Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 14.JPG
Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 13.JPG
Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 12.JPG
Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 11.JPG
Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 8.JPG
Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 9.JPG
Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 1.JPG

#1 8 years ago

Recently finished a FULL Museum Restoration for a collector. Full CPR PF, plastics & backglass. Complete teardown of cabinet to the screw. It got a "Pimped" out paint job using my own beautiful stencil art.

Pinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 1.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 1.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 2.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 2.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 3.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 3.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 4.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 4.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 5.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 5.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 6.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 6.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 7.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 7.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 8.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 8.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 9.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 9.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 10.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 10.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 11.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 11.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 12.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 12.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 13.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 13.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 14.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 14.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 15.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 15.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 16.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 16.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 17.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 17.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 18.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 18.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 19.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 19.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 20.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 20.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 21.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 21.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 22.JPGPinball Pimp Bally STRIKES and SPARES Pinball 22.JPG

#2 8 years ago

STRIKES and SPARES stencils can be purchased at my site:
www.pinballpimpstencils.com

#3 8 years ago

Gorgeous as always. Still dream about that Power play you did. Would love to know who got it in case he considers selling.

#4 8 years ago

Damn that looks awesome. I have a Strikes and Spares with a CPR playfield and backglass... makes me want to take it to the next level like this one....AWESOME job!

#5 8 years ago

Very nice... Did a KISS like this. Amazing to play a brand new game! I've got two sets of your stencils that I am anxious to use (Fathom and Flash Go :applause:rdon)

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Gorgeous as always. Still dream about that Power play you did. Would love to know who got it in case he considers selling.

I know what you mean, except it's not the Power Play, it's the Medusa he did!

#7 8 years ago

Power Play sold to the same collector that this SnS, Mata Hari and Xenon are going to. I also did a 78 PLAYBOY for him as well. He has me doing Silverball Mania, Star Trek, Kiss and a few others as well. He has a HUGE collection.

#8 8 years ago

I dont know if i could afford you but i have a strikes and spares and new cpr playfield, backglass and plastics and if you were closer i would have you do it!

#9 8 years ago

Send it down to me. My collector lives in Columbus, Indiana and looks like you live in Indy!

#10 8 years ago

Another beauty. Great stuff, Jeff, thanks for sharing.

Quoted from PinballPimp:

Power Play sold to the same collector that this SnS, Mata Hari and Xenon are going to. I also did a 78 PLAYBOY for him as well. He has me doing Silverball Mania, Star Trek, Kiss and a few others as well. He has a HUGE collection.

Wow, what an experience it would be to play all these 'new' pins in one place. Fantastic.

#11 8 years ago

By coincidence, he is from my home town so I can go back and play them anytime I want! He will have be busy for the next few years at least!

#12 8 years ago

Excellent work !!!

I will be picking up an S&S fixer’upper tomorrow, however it will never get to this level of resto.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pimp-bally-strikes-and-spares-museum-restoration and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.