4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I need a post holiday vent forum, maybe others do too. I'm listing one of my biggest pinball pet peeves in here, suggest others do too if you feel some pent up frustration. Just don't direct them at anyone one person. Not trying to name call in here, just general ugh, doh and wtf?! stuff.

STOP posting "Excellent condition Shadow for sale or Collector Quality" when there is sanctum wear!!! Stop the insanity! Yes, almost all have sanctum wear. But now with CPR play fields, many don't have to. It's frustrating to open for sale posts where it's listed as "Collector quality Shadow" only to see wear or big freakin sticker at the sanctum. Also, any Shadow for sale missing a sanctum close up shot should be rejected from posting. I'd love for Robin to reject Shadow ads if the AI doesn't see a sanctum close up pic. Call it the Badbilly requirement. It's like toast without butter, jam, vegemite or nutella. Sure you can eat it dry, but just don't. It's wrong. Toast is meant to be celebrated not eaten dry. Eat a cracker then.

Whew. I feel better now. Going to make me some toast now and celebrate it.

#2 4 years ago

My pet peeves is people with too may pet peeves about pinball machines.

An old pinball machine with natural untouched wear or carved initials in the cabinet is collector quality to some types of collectors, who would rather not have your aftermarket playfields or touchups.

Forget the buzzwords when evaluating pins for sale. Use photos for evaluating if the machine is worth your time to look at closer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-pet-peeves and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.