(Topic ID: 114131)

Pinball payment plan?

By RichmanBri

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichmanBri.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I know if you pre-order a machine you get certain monthly payment thresholds to hit while you're paying off the machine before release. What if I wanted to buy a game that is already out, is there a retailer that supports a payment plan of more manageable payments($300-$500 a month or so)?
    I know that just putting the entire machine on a credit card and paying that off would do the trick also but it would require a credit card with that much available credit and the interest on the machine would suck.
    Thoughts?

Thanks

#6 9 years ago

I don't mind paying cash for pins I can get second hand through the marketplace but getting a chunk of money in the 5K range for a new machine is a pain. Obviously having the cash on hand to just purchase what I want is the best way to do it but paying off monthly is something I'd be able to do more easily.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've been doing this for years. The game stays here however until its paid for. Works out rather well.

Sorry, doing what exactly?

Quoted from Zampinator:

Buy & selling pins is fun also, trading up & down! Before you know it your owning the $5000 pin you want & you paid for it gradually, interest free & got to enjoy several titles along the way!

This is really good advice. Maybe you just start near the bottom and wheel and deal to up trade for what you want.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hdmike444:

With a name like " RichmanBri " sounds like it shouldn't be a problem

Hahahaha, very fair point. Unfortunately it is the name only.

#27 9 years ago

As always the thread is filled with great opinions and ideas. As a newbie pinball enthusiast I am very thankful for all of the posts!

#48 9 years ago

Thanks for the response Frax, it's very helpful information. I was a bit concerned about that idea anyway but hearing it said puts the idea into perspective.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichmanBri.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-payment-plan?tu=RichmanBri and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.