(Topic ID: 131177)

pinball party this saturday 6-27 Lombard, Il.

By out_of_order

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by belairjoe
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00519.jpg
    DSC00517.jpg
    DSC00520.jpg
    DSC00515.jpg
    DSC00518.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

thanks for the invite..rare chance to play this many machines! very sorry I will not be able to make down your way.i cannot drive at night and as my luck would have it my son who drive me around is leaving with his kids for the weekend...if any body from northern Illinois is going please consider a hitch hiker looking for a ride.thanks!

#16 8 years ago

big thanks to pinsider'mikala'for the offer of ride to this shindig ! I will be attending!

#17 8 years ago

THANKS! very sorry for the late "huge thanks" to party host john and his budy dave for the great time I had at your party last Saturday night...I took a few photos but could not find camera I left in my coat..found it yesterday late..what a fantastic chance for me to play soooooooooo many em machines..i believe 50 ems or more not counting the one 6 feet inside the front door when I arrive.lol..also 5 or 6 ss games..i had a chance to play a total of 28 machines.many games on your royal flush that brought back great memories from long ago..john and dave answer many questions some of had about what to replace asap to put em's we buy back in operation..john has some info on pinside about this you can look up..all of johns games play a1 and I have no clue even with his buddy daves help they can keep these machines going with so much game play these pins see..thanks again to both you guys for your openness and willingness to devote your time and pins for all of us to play-joe.........photo 1 is john and dave catching a quick game before the crowd started to show..john is the one in the red shirt..i did not take many photos as once I start to play these great em's I forgot even what year I was inDSC00519.JPGDSC00519.JPGDSC00518.JPGDSC00518.JPGDSC00517.JPGDSC00517.JPGDSC00515.JPGDSC00515.JPGDSC00520.JPGDSC00520.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-this-saturday-6-27-lombard-il?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.