Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ChrisS
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0.jpg
    how-to-draw-trollface-trollface-step-7.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    NGG.JPG
    image.jpg
    tumbl.jpg
    Picture_6.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjbwalker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

I can't wait! Hmmm . . . I think the only t-shirt I still have is F11.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Anyone Intersted in a $2.00 a game Tommy B"linders always on" tourny? People can buy in as many times as they want? Winner takes the pot? Maybe we run it 6:00-8:00PM?

Besides that not sure what else to do that will be simple, easy but fun. I don't want to spend the evening running a tourny.

I like that idea Chris. Simple, yet entertaining.

#45 10 years ago

The GF wants to know if her Jem and the Hologram's t-shirt counts?

#47 10 years ago

LOL The other Jem

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Weren't they a cartoon music group? Does it have glitter? I would say if it has glitter it counts.

Yes, the cartoon music group, sorry no glitter.

Bump

#50 10 years ago

She really wants to play Diner! Ok, so do I

1 week later
    #71 10 years ago

Bump . . . I'm really looking forward to this.

Thanks Chris!

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

It should be a good time. Tim is letting the TFLE stay at the house so there is a working garage game. I'm picking up a machine tomorrow morning and should have it in the basement or it will just chill in the garage.

I won't lie it sounds like there are a fair amount of people coming tomorrow. Glad its 4-10 so it should flow pretty well. I would hate to have people waiting a long time to play a machine.

I know I'll be enjoying myself. I guess that's all that matters.

chris

That is very decent of Tim to keep TFLE to play. I know I'm looking forward to playing it.

And the parties I've been to in the past have really shown how courteous others are about playing games and inviting people to play.

#119 10 years ago

Thanks Chris. I had a fantastic time. Loved the backglass art and the playfield art, and of course all the pins. It was great meeting a lot of new people.

I had a terrible night actually playing pinball, but learned a ton just watching other players . . . especially that guy that killed me on EATPM!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gjbwalker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-sept-22nd-southern-wi-53147?tu=gjbwalker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.