(Topic ID: 2801)

Pinball party pics

By tatman9999

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

001.JPG
    014.JPG
    013.JPG
    012.JPG
    011.JPG
    010.JPG
    009.JPG
    008.JPG
    007.JPG
    006.JPG
    005.JPG
    004.JPG
    003.JPG
    #1 13 years ago

Pinball party pics. Was nice to meet some pinsiders. Will have to plan another party-was fun. We had a 4 pin/2 games each tournament.The pins were Family Guy,Circus Voltaire,Monster Bash,Indiana Jones.

003.JPG003.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG

#2 13 years ago

more pics

006.JPG006.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG

#3 13 years ago

more pics

009.JPG009.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG

#4 13 years ago

finally

012.JPG012.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 014.JPG014.JPG

#6 13 years ago

last pic of me!

001.JPG001.JPG

#7 13 years ago

Good work tatman, hope you guys had a great night, who won the comp?

#8 13 years ago

Thanks again for having us, tatman! It was a really fun night.

#9 13 years ago

Awesome!!!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on tatman's dream collection.

#10 13 years ago

looks like a great time, man wish I could of went
    killer line up of pins

#11 13 years ago

very nice. if you keep opening your doors like that, you might find that they can never close...

#12 13 years ago

Sounds like it was a rousing success.

#13 13 years ago

Cool, did any one beat your high scores?

I couldn't make it unfortunately, but it appears my double was there. In the second pic the man wearing the Alabama top looks just like me.

#14 13 years ago

Thanks for posting the pics. I hope to make it there someday. If you can send your private jet over to Ft. Wayne next time and pick me up.

#15 13 years ago

Looks like Great fun,wish I could have come to see the dream collection!

#16 13 years ago

I am sure a good time was had by all playing all the great machines in that awesome collection.

#17 13 years ago

It's incredibly cool of you to open your awesome collection for a game night Tatman. Thanks for posting the pics!

Jeff R.

#18 13 years ago

Awesome looking banks of machines. Really very nice. Wow.

#19 13 years ago

Tatman - I had a great time, thanks for opening up your awesome game room! It was great to share stories about the hobby and meet everyone.

#20 13 years ago

Tatman, thank you again. I had a blast last night and it was great to meet some of the local pinsiders.

#21 13 years ago

Tatman for president! Thank you and your lovely wife for hosting us. It was AMAZING for me anyway to play so many games that I hadn't played yet. What an awesome collection you have. MM changed my life!

#22 13 years ago

Thanks for everyone that came out. It's was fun. I will have to have another party soon.

#23 13 years ago

"... did any one beat your high scores?"

I already had the Grand Champion score on MB from the last time I was over. Now I have the top two spots on that machine. I also got the high on SM last night during the final game of the tournament. I could be wrong, but I believe Ultme Nghtmre set a new high on GnR.

#24 13 years ago

Looks like a great time, I hope I am visiting in Illinois when the next one goes down.

#25 13 years ago

Good to see everyone had a blast. Wish I could have been there to meet you guys and play those awesome pins!

#26 13 years ago

I could be wrong, but I believe Ultme Nghtmre set a new high on GnR.

No, you're right, and it was only the third time I ever played the machine to boot! I made it to "Promoter" (#2).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-party-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.